Angel quiz question bug!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel quiz question bug!

So in latest angel quiz, there are question How many daily tides are there? The answer till yesterday was 4, today its not correct answer.
    Can some one check or approve this?
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

lol... they keep on changing the answer?? that really sux if it happens during a combo.

Comment

Haha I lost a combo because of that

Comment

Same as well as the Percent of water in the human body. Answer changed from 50%-65% to 60%-70%. Lost a couple combos because of this.

Comment

Really R2 just changes answers like that? That's a bit shady imo.

Comment

The answer was originally 2. Then people complained that answer was incorrect, claiming there are two high tides and two low tides for four total, so they changed it to 4. Then people AGAIN complained the answer was incorrect, so apparently they changed it back. Guess they can't win...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruhexxed View Post
              Same as well as the Percent of water in the human body. Answer changed from 50%-65% to 60%-70%. Lost a couple combos because of this.
              Server:S3 Prospera's Bounty
              IGN: Goddess Eir

So far I have tried three answers for the Percentage of water in the human body 50-65%, 60-70% and 80-90% none of these worked for me. Only one left is 30-40%, which we all know isn't going to be right either...

Comment

all answers come up incorrect. I tried them all lost 3 combo's and 1 normal

Comment

tides = 2
                  water = 60-70%

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                  X