Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

stamina bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PKer1987
    started a topic stamina bug

stamina bug

S1 nocturnas tears
    PlayerKiller

dont want to complain but getting +5 stamina every few seconds cant post screenshots now as i have to go to work now

• R21934883
    replied
    Ya, I take it nothing is going to happen, good thing I didn't spend diamonds to be 1st in levels..... oh wait, that's right I did, and now people that abused a bug are ahead.
    Good customer service.

All they would have to do is check who used over 300 stamina between 2 and 3 am server time, then give everyone else some stamina potions like the ones in the shop.

Leave a comment:

• analily69
    replied
    If only there was some way they could have known the clocks would change for DST, then they could have prepared for it in advance.

Leave a comment:

• vhunter77
    replied
    awesome bugs!!!

Leave a comment:

• R247245529
    replied
    2k bless is nothing... won't even be enough for a single hero ups +15

Leave a comment:

• Huntresssss
    replied
    the bug wasn't sta for my server it was raider rewards u could spam take alot of ppl got a few free upgrades or jsut +2k bless stone

Leave a comment:

• R21934883
    replied
    It happened at 2-3am PST, so it probably happened on every server at that server time.

Leave a comment:

• uxu4n
    replied
    Originally posted by R21934883 View Post
    This was on a PST server for me. Happened at the same time.
    Oh? So PST server at 2 am PST? or 11 pm PST (2 am EST)?

Leave a comment:

• R21934883
    replied
    This was on a PST server for me. Happened at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• uxu4n
    replied
    Its confined to EST pretty much, DST shift broke the system clock so they had to fix it fast. It lasted pretty much only 1 hr after the DST change. So basically this morning 2-3 am EST time

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    im glad i didnt catch that bug :P

i even wanna turn off auto EXP :P

Leave a comment:

• uxu4n
    replied
    Doubt it.

You can try sending ticket in requesting comp...but yeah. Most likely will get ignored.

Leave a comment:

• R21934883
    replied
    Stamina bug - Will there be any fixes for abusers?

So due to time change there was a bug where you gained stamina every second instead of every 1/2 hour and many people on my server are now 2-3 levels ahead.

Will anything be done about this bug abuse? Or are the people that weren't online to abuse it going to be punished with considerably less levels, gold, angel tears, and holy stones?
    Last edited by R21934883; 11-02-2014, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R248716977
    replied
    wow you guys fix the stamina bug fast since its screws you

you can fix a damn stamana bug since it has effect on you guys in gaining cash/players spending diamonds to fill it but if was a bug that would steal from us like not recieve rewards or zodiac bugg you guys let it go an fix it when you feel like it. an then give us compansation that has no use to any one. you guys are realy great i clap my hands to this game an its developers (CLAP , CLAP) now you guys need give out compansation to the players who never got to use this bug as its un fair for them.

Leave a comment:

• gemmi
    replied
    you could have just added onto the other thread made for this issue instead of making a new one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X