Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

angel evolving way beyond standard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angel evolving way beyond standard

hi there guys,

i just wannaknow if this is just bad luck for me or something else has happen

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20141111172242.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	1760180

i have 2 account and i think all of my viena behave the same it's need arround 10-15 seraph stone to raise 1 strip of water levels. but the other angel like mikaela already lv8 and it only cost arround 8k so is it just my bad luck or else.
    ty guys..

Unfortunately it is bad luck =(

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

You havent seen the worst yet. There is still room for improvement. Hairline space before evolve. You are lucky in the past. But not this time.

Comment

omg
        but thank you guys for fast repply i just seem to lost my hope in this evolving vienna but if it just but luck then i can face it so had to wait and see how it goes for me to upgrade this beauty..
        and if they sold renamed card i should change this car name to "donald duck"
        Last edited by crzilla; 11-11-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

just want to share my update bad luck .......

Name:	14373.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1701468

And just giving some though it would be great if it shown of max number in every evolve so nobody won't miss understanding it with bug or anything else....

Comment

Originally posted by crzilla View Post
            just want to share my update bad luck .......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114206[/ATTACH]

And just giving some though it would be great if it shown of max number in every evolve so nobody won't miss understanding it with bug or anything else....
            My angel is majestic too, but only 4.5k bubble points atm, if I get your evolve points...think I'll rage quit.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

isn't a bug, just check this out.

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	1701473

So if you had alot of failed times, it's possible for evolve points to be increased alot.
              ||||

Comment

nah thats your problem buddy.... not me hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                X