Remaining Mythic Upgrade release?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkmadruk
    started a topic Remaining Mythic Upgrade release?

Remaining Mythic Upgrade release?

when are the 3 remaining mythic equip upgrade going to be released?

Its been a few months and ones that are not on synthesis-upgrade list are the Ring, Weapon and Armor.

• R23625765
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
    you will keep waiting for a long time.You wrealy think they will relese Mail,Svord and Ring whitin a 1 month when helm,Boots and Greawes relesed????You must wait for 2 mounts minimum and there is no 100% that they will relese it.
    *cough* helm, boots and greaves upgrade has been there for 3months+ already mind you.

by the way.. i am NOT refering to IMPERIAL equips. im refering upgrading of lv80 sets ROYAL ETERNITY to tier 1 heroic which are vidars, idun and etc.

2 times i hope you get it right ...
    Last edited by R23625765; 11-20-2014, 07:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DJ_-_hell
    replied
    Originally posted by R23625765 View Post
    well i mean from royal eternity to tier 1 heroic aka idun, vidar-related and genesis mail. been waiting for it for a long time.
    you will keep waiting for a long time.You wrealy think they will relese Mail,Svord and Ring whitin a 1 month when helm,Boots and Greawes relesed????You must wait for 2 mounts minimum and there is no 100% that they will relese it.

Leave a comment:

• R23625765
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
    Helm is in Tycoon
    well i mean from royal eternity to tier 1 heroic aka idun, vidar-related and genesis mail. been waiting for it for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• DJ_-_hell
    replied
    Helm is in Tycoon

Leave a comment:

Working...
X