Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

HP bug Please help Asap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HP bug Please help Asap

    Hello ADM and GM ,

    I have around 550k Hp normally and when i m in ta why my Hp is reduced to 468k ... Can anyone please check it .. Its been so many days like that ..

    Click image for larger version

Name:	222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	496.3 KB
ID:	1760487Click image for larger version

Name:	333.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	503.3 KB
ID:	1760488

    I hope u will see this asap ..

    THANK YOU ..
    IGN : BaD MaN
    Server : ua57

  • #2
    Ya Ya, this thread is already posted many times. And it has been reported.

    Please Search Forum for thread related before post.

    Comment


    • #3
      Please check your guardian angel

      Happy Chinese New Year!

      Comment


      • #4
        I saw now that the problem is with Fortuna using as GA ... But i would like them to fix it asap because she is my best GA so far and i dont want to inherit it to other angel and waste Holy Crystals which are hard to get ...

        I hope they will fix it soon .
        IGN : BaD MaN
        Server : ua57

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
          Ya Ya, this thread is already posted many times. And it has been reported.

          Please Search Forum for thread related before post.
          i see you only post lame comments on every post you comment on whats your ign and server number ?? you must be one kickass of a player ???
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TylerWin
            Maybe because in TA the Covenant does not work? Seems legit.
            It's actually Fortuna herself that has issues with co-operating as a guardian angel in team arena



            ( just in case you missed them the first time )

            Comment


            • #7
              i have it with all angels always less hp but only in TA

              and last week many cant change to the hero they want to use s165
              Last edited by ajax408; 11-21-2014, 10:00 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                You need to click on the "hero" that's next to you main to choose another hero

                Also you will need to provide screenshots in regards to your TA HP Issue



                ( just in case you missed them the first time )

                Comment


                • #9
                  i know how it SUPPOST to work but many players cant click next to there main nothing show up like when it work

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
                    i know how it SUPPOST to work but many players cant click next to there main nothing show up like when it work
                    That's because the weapon size of the "Heroic" weapons clickable area is too large, they need to "Show" Clothing if they have it to make clicking the hero easier.

                    The issue in regards to the weapon size causing problems was also reported



                    ( just in case you missed them the first time )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      DemonLOA i had solved the bug .. I just made Fortuna as main angel and put Aoede as my GA so now that hp bug is fixed ...

                      But i hope that adm will register Fortuna as GA .. Also the thing with clickable problem should be solved because if u r berserker or paladin and have ruby weapon then its impossible to click either hero or angel ..
                      IGN : BaD MaN
                      Server : ua57

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by badman237 View Post
                        DemonLOA i had solved the bug .. I just made Fortuna as main angel and put Aoede as my GA so now that hp bug is fixed ...

                        But i hope that adm will register Fortuna as GA .. Also the thing with clickable problem should be solved because if u r berserker or paladin and have ruby weapon then its impossible to click either hero or angel ..
                        We are currently waiting on it to be fixed, also it's not just paladin or beserker, it's anyone who uses a "ruby" weapon



                        ( just in case you missed them the first time )

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DemonLOA View Post
                          We are currently waiting on it to be fixed, also it's not just paladin or beserker, it's anyone who uses a "ruby" weapon
                          Oh didnt know that .. Thx for replying so fast
                          IGN : BaD MaN
                          Server : ua57

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            me same problem badman g m pls check my id

                            name: mickey mouse
                            server:manacity106

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Also you will need to provide screenshots in regards to your TA HP Issue

                              here they are demon

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	hp mac1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	1703663 in TA
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	hp mac3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	275.0 KB
ID:	1703664 in com

                              and no fortuna

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X