This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group buy vouchers.. no vouchers returned

I spent nearly 700 vouchers, and i don't get anything back?? i should have gotten something back??

S23: Eclipse Tavern
    Guild: Crimson Dawn
    Lvl 77: Toxic

it depends on if you bought items before they were 50 percent off

Comment

You bought everything on 50% off, There is no settlement for 50% off items. Do you even read how this group buy works? If not, please do some reading before you post. Thanks.

Comment

I didn't buy everything at 50% off. If i would of known i was going to get stiffed, per usual. i would of took before before and after.

Thank you captain obvious @ Norman, i know how it works. Thanks

How many shard items did they add that were bugged?? the amora shards were because i had to exchange them all, and now the santa shards. Please don't act like this game is flawless, when everytime they add stuff there is always a bug with it.
        Last edited by _Toxic_; 11-23-2014, 02:32 PM.
        S23: Eclipse Tavern
        Guild: Crimson Dawn
        Lvl 77: Toxic

Comment

Originally posted by _Toxic_ View Post
          I didn't buy everything at 50% off. If i would of known i was going to get stiffed, per usual. i would of took before before and after. No **** sherlock i know how it works. Thanks
          do you know what it was you bought for before 50 percent off because your screenshots all appear to be corresponding to how they would be if it was all 50 percent off when you bought them

Comment

Exactly, Your screen Shot shown all 50% off. Please dont call me captain. i did see your Screen shot before i wrote what is above.

Comment

There is no refund on items purchased at maximum discount.

Thread Closed.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
              X