Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

raiders bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2106121069
    started a topic raiders bug

raiders bug

peoples can raid me irrespective of the locks. i the locks are on, how can someone raid me? then what are the locks for?
    please ix this prob.

• Gurothos
    replied
    When you have a lock on, it should have a cooldown that is with green.
    During that time ( 1 hour ) you can't get atacked, BUT, if you attack, that cooldown gets removed and you will need another protection.
    If you say you really get attacked while being protected, I'll need a screen-shot proof.

Leave a comment:

• Norman818181
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
    When using a forum, please follow forum rules. If you can't do that, don't use the forums. And if you can't follow these rules, then it appears quite likely that its use who is the problem in this ''bug''/ But if there is a bug, you will be taken a lot less seriously, so.....

Please provide IGN, server, and screenshot that shows you with a lock on, and someone raiding you.
    Well Said!

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    When using a forum, please follow forum rules. If you can't do that, don't use the forums. And if you can't follow these rules, then it appears quite likely that this ''bug'' 's origin is you. But if there is a bug, you will be taken a lot less seriously, so.....

Please provide IGN, server, and screenshot that shows you with a lock on, and someone raiding you.
    Last edited by ShiraBrie; 12-19-2014, 11:15 AM. Reason: Silly mistake

Leave a comment:

Working...
X