Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still unsure what this is

http://s131-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...05495690e2010c

I've noticed recently in some compares I do with this player (daily) that some of my heros sometimes don't attack for one round. In this battle for example, on 2nd round my claw didn't attack which I'd say it was enemy Blazing stun on 1st round but since it doesn't appear it got me confused. But this isn't the first time and sometimes they don't attack even without any enemy stun (I'd say little stuns like claw dragonsoul / blazing which last only one round)

Also sometimes my fights appear all traded like angels attacking in the middle of a normal round, same happened in TA which in the end I appeared in the map instead in party (still talking in team chat) :::

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa ta bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	421.3 KB
ID:	1763080

So I'm not really sure what all this is...probably some bug caused by all this new changes.
    Thank you for your time and please fix this, wanna have a normal view of my fights.

nowace
    [S131] Heir's Bequeathal

UPDATE
    Just noticed in battle I healed 85k (which is normally 95k+) then I looked at my HP stats in profile and I have +120k than him which should be enough to heal more than him... We both have 6% weapon but in battle we have the same max HP (?) Something is not right in there...

Profiles: Click image for larger version

Name:	hp ***.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	1763081

In battle: Click image for larger version

Name:	what.jpg
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	1763082
    Last edited by nidju; 12-20-2014, 06:52 AM.

The difference in HP in battle may be from angel worship buffs. Dont know about the other things you mentioned.
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

It can be that your enemy uses few buffs ( or not at all ) while you do, and those get added in battle only.
      As for the battle log, not much I can say cause I don't know, but probably it's cause of the lag. ( didn't encountered the problem and don't know what to say. )

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        It can be that your enemy uses few buffs ( or not at all ) while you do, and those get added in battle only.
        As for the battle log, not much I can say cause I don't know, but probably it's cause of the lag. ( didn't encountered the problem and don't know what to say. )
        So that TA thing is about the lag? I mean fights were going pretty well but everytime it ended map appeared and i had to refresh...
        Also yeah it was because of the buffs, damn I always forget to put it back hah, thank you about that!

Comment

Hmm, does your TA leader refresh all the time ( causing the party to be lost ) and that's why you end up on the map each time?
          Other way I can't think of.
          In TA you get this as well ? ( it can appear from time to time on your screen for everyone to not attack due to your connection problem or lag, and then to start attacking again ), but in that case I don't see any stun on claw, which makes it weird.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            Hmm, does your TA leader refresh all the time ( causing the party to be lost ) and that's why you end up on the map each time?
            Other way I can't think of.
            In TA you get this as well ? ( it can appear from time to time on your screen for everyone to not attack due to your connection problem or lag, and then to start attacking again ), but in that case I don't see any stun on claw, which makes it weird.
            Well this was yesterday's TA, haven't done today's waiting later one. But I was the party leader and after each fight end this appeared, without anything but map + top right options and chat. None icons or events...
            And well that claw "stun" isn't shown but i personally assumed it was from blazing on last round.. but since it's not the first time i see an "invisible stun" I decided to comment.

Comment

For the HP problem, yes, worship buffs only activates in battle there's nothing wrong there.

As for your claws not atking, watch carefully after the your opponent's blazing soul skill procs there's a firestorm debuff on your claw. That is the 'stun' debuff. The stun icon however could have be lagged out.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Spellbreaker totem steals 25% of healing effect. There are also skills that steal/block a percentage of healing effects of opponents. Arch Angels helm blocks 10% of healing effect. I can find several reasons why you would not heal to normal against a certain opponent. It all depends on his/her skills, equipment and totems.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                  For the HP problem, yes, worship buffs only activates in battle there's nothing wrong there.

As for your claws not atking, watch carefully after the your opponent's blazing soul skill procs there's a firestorm debuff on your claw. That is the 'stun' debuff. The stun icon however could have be lagged out.
                  Oh didnt remember to check that! Ah thank youuu

Comment

Working...
                  X