X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26102559
    started a topic Zodiac and Loop error

Zodiac and Loop error

Hi, Yesterday zodiac failed - told me Database error. Today Zodiac and Loop turns out with Database error. Hope to get a solution.

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by LdyJedi View Post
    it took them a week to fix my database error and i got a paltry compensation for it. and i am a PAYING VIP and all i got was 500 aegis shards ( lost over 2100 in that week)
    1.5 million in gold 15 angel tears ( lost more than that in the week) and 30 stamina ( which i couldnt use because my loops didnt work) and all the while a
    MAJOR EVENT: TYCOON was going on and i would have easily made the required 70,000 points needed to get the advanced prizes if i had been able to use the zodiac and do all my loops and i told them so but did they compensate me for that?? NO THEY DID NOT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE!! i find it appalling that they would treat a
    PAYING CUSTOMER THAT WAY !! it does not inspire me to spend any more of my real money on this game when R2Games treats their paying players like this. they should have awarded the tycoon advanced prizes to all the affected players of this zodiac bug for all the inconvenience they were put through for so long while it was being fixed
    I'm sorry for your loss but it takes time to fix it manually ( I don't know how much ).
    There will always be loses during bugs/problems and the compensation won't be a 100% compensation of what the player lost, but it's better than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• LdyJedi
    replied
    it took them a week to fix my database error and i got a paltry compensation for it. and i am a PAYING VIP and all i got was 500 aegis shards ( lost over 2100 in that week)
    1.5 million in gold 15 angel tears ( lost more than that in the week) and 30 stamina ( which i couldnt use because my loops didnt work) and all the while a
    MAJOR EVENT: TYCOON was going on and i would have easily made the required 70,000 points needed to get the advanced prizes if i had been able to use the zodiac and do all my loops and i told them so but did they compensate me for that?? NO THEY DID NOT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE!! i find it appalling that they would treat a
    PAYING CUSTOMER THAT WAY !! it does not inspire me to spend any more of my real money on this game when R2Games treats their paying players like this. they should have awarded the tycoon advanced prizes to all the affected players of this zodiac bug for all the inconvenience they were put through for so long while it was being fixed

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by andrusca12 View Post
    Hi, Yesterday zodiac failed - told me Database error. Today Zodiac and Loop turns out with Database error. Hope to get a solution.
    Please file a ticket by clicking => Here

Leave a comment:

• andrusca12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by ActiveNick View Post
    Gurothos, i think that thread / 1st solution is meaningless, cause devs delete "tab function" that reaquired for fixing database error maually. and i think dev should find "real problem" why this error happened, cause filling ticket and waiting a week or a mounth is not a good solution. just my sugestion, fortunately i didn't get this problem till now.
    It's nothing we can do if everyone gets that error, it can't be fixed, only manually and that takes time.
    If players get that error and stay days/weeks/months then come to report it, we have nothing to do if the player didn't do it the first time it appeared on his end.

Leave a comment:

• ActiveNick
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    Yes, of course.
    Solution 1 : Try this link => http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Database-Error
    Solution 2 : If Solution 1 doesn't work, submit a ticket by clicking HERE!
    Wait a few hours, if you don't get any response, feel free to post the ticket number and I'll poke a GM to have a look into it.
    Gurothos, i think that thread / 1st solution is meaningless, cause devs delete "tab function" that reaquired for fixing database error maually. and i think dev should find "real problem" why this error happened, cause filling ticket and waiting a week or a mounth is not a good solution. just my sugestion, fortunately i didn't get this problem till now.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by R23996009 View Post
    almost 1 month bug...
    case 244891... still waiting for miracle
    Reported again.
    Please have patience.

Leave a comment:

• R23996009
    replied
    almost 1 month bug...
    case 244891... still waiting for miracle

Leave a comment:

• R26102559
    replied
    Hi good helping elf. All is working now - thx for the help Kribra

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by R225957246 View Post
    Dear Gurothos,

It happens to me also. Ticket 253136

Thank you
    Reported also.

Leave a comment:

• R225957246
    replied
    Dear Gurothos,

It happens to me also. Ticket 253136

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by khalyn23 View Post
    hi.. having trouble with my zodiac and loops.. database error.. ticket # is 251523.. thanks in advance
    Please check your email that you received.
    Last edited by Gurothos; 01-10-2015, 01:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• khalyn23
    replied
    hi.. having trouble with my zodiac and loops.. database error.. ticket # is 251523.. thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by R26102559 View Post
    Hi good helping Elf Problem still not fixed. ?? I loose alot of gold, aegis, tycoon etc etc. Can see I am not the only one.
    Problem will most likely be fixed soon, sorry for the delayed.
    We appreciate your patience ( seeing it's the 1st Anniversary, it can be delayed )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X