X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudolf.Pesiwarissa
    started a topic courage skill not work

courage skill not work

after i get courage skill from dragon skill why i still get demage from enemy? please fix this skill...!!! and realy weird i get aquarius bless but still get demage too....!!! rules change... or this is kind bug...!!?

IGN : Flamel
    server : Fox Iin [s195]
    job : archer

• Solariai
    replied
    I agree with the person who mentioned 3 move skills (first two hits absorbed and the last one hits for damage) and the fact we need to see a battle report to see how your opponent is ignoring shield.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by Rudolf.Pesiwarissa View Post
    gurothos i know rules... how about this, if that a visual bug why courage in to my list skill? i not newbe in here... and i never ask something if that's not wrong....!!!
    i report this because i love this game.... so i look you are a moderator... why not try to tell GM or someone can fix this... and stop guess
    You said it yourself, you are not a newbie, then why I don't have a battle-report to actually see the problem?
    I said it once, I repeat it => Without any proof, the dev's/gm's won't even bother to look or fix the problem, no matter how big of a casher the player is.
    When someone doesn't have a proof, we are just trying to " help/guess " what the problem can be, until the player provides us with the proof, then we put it into investigation.

Leave a comment:

• Rudolf.Pesiwarissa
    replied
    gurothos i know rules... how about this, if that a visual bug why courage in to my list skill? i not newbe in here... and i never ask something if that's not wrong....!!!
    i report this because i love this game.... so i look you are a moderator... why not try to tell GM or someone can fix this... and stop guess

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied
    or the skill they use strikes 3 times breaking your shield in the first attacks and then causing damage the third but it will show up with 3 hits worth of damage if i remember right.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    You don't get damage when the shield is up.
    Most likely is lag or visual bug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X