Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Forsaken Angel Forsakes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RemiIronstaff
    started a topic Forsaken Angel Forsakes?

Forsaken Angel Forsakes?

During Gauntlet (I think) last night, I had a popup that I had rescued (or received) a forsaken (or forgotten, or lost, I only got a quick look) angel, who would be sent to me. Someone in my Guild had received one and said it came as an emailed code...I've been checking my email - and just now messages here - but no trace : does it take a while, or is she lost in the mail?

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by RemiIronstaff View Post
    some sort of site-redeemable angel item, I'd have to track them down for details, it was a few days ago : they had posted it in the Chat after receiving it as it was unfamiliar to them as well. I just did another Nightmare Gauntlet and saw - and captured - the message I was referring to - it looks like I may be misinterpreting what it means(?), the phrase was "rescued angel" and sent to mailbox suggests what I received onsite for completing the gauntlet without losing the angel.

yea, and we were telling you such cus we knew what message you were referring to. this message is about GAUNTLET PACK that is mailed to you upon successfully completing gauntlet. it contains some gold and guild honor.

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    some sort of site-redeemable angel item, I'd have to track them down for details, it was a few days ago : they had posted it in the Chat after receiving it as it was unfamiliar to them as well. I just did another Nightmare Gauntlet and saw - and captured - the message I was referring to - it looks like I may be misinterpreting what it means(?), the phrase was "rescued angel" and sent to mailbox suggests what I received onsite for completing the gauntlet without losing the angel.

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    What is your guildie saying it was they recieved from the code?

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Most likely people who try to steal accounts/play with your mind.
    Don't mind them, nobody will ever send you a " CODE " with an angel.

Leave a comment:

• RemiIronstaff
    replied
    Not at all certain it was during gauntlet, and it was an ingame popup, as far as I know none of my teammates are up to that...could have been at any point during the evening, I had heard about someone else getting a similar message and receiving an emailed code for an angel item (no joke, they posted the link in Chat), so I figured that was what it was and didn't do anything until I had time to check email, which had nada.

@Gurothos - I wish I had done a screenie, but as my comp isn't very good at them and I was in the middle of something at the time (plus I had no idea I'd need one, lol), it didn't occur to me...if you tell me what you're looking for info-wise, I'll supply what I can. I've been told it might be associated with a high-40's quest.
    Last edited by RemiIronstaff; 01-14-2015, 12:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daigunder2
    replied
    dude you get a gauntlet pack chest not some forsaken angel
    whoever told you that was probably just messing with you

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by RemiIronstaff View Post
    During Gauntlet (I think) last night, I had a popup that I had rescued (or received) a forsaken (or forgotten, or lost, I only got a quick look) angel, who would be sent to me. Someone in my Guild had received one and said it came as an emailed code...I've been checking my email - and just now messages here - but no trace : does it take a while, or is she lost in the mail?
    yer guildmate was just joking

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    There is no such thing that I know about.
    A screen-shot is possible? or a more " detailed " problem of it ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X