Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

TT doubt 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nidju
    started a topic TT doubt 2

TT doubt 2

~Hey
    Can someone explain me how this lock team works? I saw in GTArcade forum that teams are locked 15 min. before fight.
    Now can you explain me how I check every single second (even refreshed and open-close TT) and enemy still manages to change setup?!?!?!?

• nidju
    replied
    Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    if you click on team details, the formation you see there doesnt get updated. you can only look at the log of your opponent's last battle and hope that its same this time around too
    Ah finally a good answer, thank you very much! I was getting frustrated and thinking its bugged :P

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by nidju View Post
    Then explain me why BEFORE the lock i keep looking and looking and I see none change and when i go to see the battle itself they changed setup lol. Setup looked exactly same before/after lock and in battle it was different.
    if you click on team details, the formation you see there doesnt get updated. you can only look at the log of your opponent's last battle and hope that its same this time around too

Leave a comment:

• nidju
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    Well, that makes it interesting and how you manage to set your party before the teams get locked.
    It is confirmed yes, the teams get locked, being unable to swap/change places in team.
    Then explain me why BEFORE the lock i keep looking and looking and I see none change and when i go to see the battle itself they changed setup lol. Setup looked exactly same before/after lock and in battle it was different.
    Last edited by nidju; 01-13-2015, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Well, that makes it interesting and how you manage to set your party before the teams get locked.
    It is confirmed yes, the teams get locked, being unable to swap/change places in team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X