Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeBy_LoVe
    started a topic Tycoon

Tycoon

If you think it is nice that happens ... lag last night I could not ..... I realize nothing before going out of play I looked at the tycoon had 70211 points - today I CAN I went to collect 68,443 points spent diamonds so I can make 70k even can not nice what happened .....

server : S222 Cinderwood
    name : JaNNa
    Last edited by DeBy_LoVe; 01-13-2015, 12:53 PM.

• AE86
    replied
    Originally posted by DeBy_LoVe View Post
    you are right here (I'm a fool I did not enlarge when you leave the game ...) what was once was a lecturer at the day to be with anyway not give the game server admin so we are none
    Please use THIS

Leave a comment:

• DeBy_LoVe
    replied
    you are right here (I'm a fool I did not enlarge when you leave the game ...) what was once was a lecturer at the day to be with anyway not give the game server admin so we are none

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Do you have a proof, something that we can see? Tycoon is over already but I hope you took a proof ( normally each bug/problem that appears, must have a proof, else coming to forum won't help us solve the problems so " easy/fast " at all. )
    Most likely I can say that you either looked at someone else's points instead of your own, because points don't decrease/dissapear all by themselves.

Leave a comment:

• DeBy_LoVe
    replied
    Yes the server was very inferno lag and no I could not do it right the last time I saw how many points I had over 70k .... if it is making fun of me see how much is from 1 admin game server to see what happens thank you

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    Um, I'm not sure what you are saying, do you mean that you had 70211 points and now today u have the 68443 points?

Leave a comment:

• DeBy_LoVe
    replied
    if u ar sweet u will let me P.M here or in s222 ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X