X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demonsgate
    started a topic compansation

compansation

so um guys this is 2 strait events that have been bugged for me the tree and now tournament is there any compansation for your lack have bugs worked out before releasing a timed event ?

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
    compo is uber **** on avg u can easy earn over 100 WM a day but reward is 50 for all so some get daily plus 50 cuz didn't bug out
    But you also get 50 royals and these can't be gotten by the missed 10 attempts.

Leave a comment:

• Huntresssss
    replied
    compo is uber **** on avg u can easy earn over 100 WM a day but reward is 50 for all so some get daily plus 50 cuz didn't bug out

Leave a comment:

• DrigenDragon
    replied
    they didn't give any for server 86s hero skills bug they wont give it here

Leave a comment:

• GrangerM
    replied
    S168 Felbrook
    IGN: Granger

Tournement is now working on S168, but with 2 days lost there is no way of ranking without spending loads of diamonds.

Hope there will be compensation for us.

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied
    Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
    Athena? Kidding me. Most u'll get is 200 RM, and thats if ur lucky, comp sux.
    I would gladly take 200 RM for missing an entire day of tournament. Its unlikely Ill be able to make rank due to this screw up and this is the second time in a row for this event. So twice Ill miss out on a RM prize because they cant get their act together.

Leave a comment:

• Shanrou
    replied
    Originally posted by R249902837 View Post
    Since we can't join for tourney and missed this event started because of bugged. Please give us a compensation that we deserve. I think Athena much better as a return for us. Server 204 The floating City -CS Tourney bugged.

Server 204 The floating City "RoxieArcher"
    "Smile as often as you can. Don't problem the problem if your face is the problem"
    Athena? Kidding me. Most u'll get is 200 RM, and thats if ur lucky, comp sux.

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by R249902837 View Post
    Since we can't join for tourney and missed this event started because of bugged. Please give us a compensation that we deserve. I think Athena much better as a return for us. Server 204 The floating City -CS Tourney bugged.

"Smile as often as you can. Don't problem the problem if your face is the problem"
    Compensation most probably will be the warrior marks we could have won with these missed 10 attempts.

Leave a comment:

• R249902837
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Compensation is decided by the devs, not us.
    If they will give us something or not, it's up to them.

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied
    comp is kind of bull **** though, everyone gets compensation for the sufferings of not everyone. yeah its nice getting a comp when you dont deserve it, but still the ones not deserving it still get the advantage of 1+ day of attacks/rank positions.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    And if They will give u 6 At compensation for Cros server tournament You will be glad? I will not .

Leave a comment:

• p0lal3la
    replied
    I think decision on compensations come directly from r2, lets say its up to whoever is in charge to deal with gameplaying. Btw I love compensations. (Dont know if there were compensations ever given by requests from players)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X