Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

recharge diamond but no receive it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVTommy
    started a topic recharge diamond but no receive it

recharge diamond but no receive it

hello....i just recharge 1000 diamond twice but didnt recieved it
    s144 piratycal parlay
    nick : FVTommy

• DemonLOA
    replied
    All orders have now been delivered.

Leave a comment:

• DemonLOA
    replied
    Orders will be delivered soon, Apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    its been an hour so far no diamonds this happen to me during the xmas event as well an I missed out on half of it because it took 2 days to receive diamonds an it took 3 tickets an a post on forums during that time befor I got them if it happens this time ill be leaving this game.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    There is a problem with the recharges at the moment.
    A little delay will occur on all payments, so please have patience and the diamonds will eventually arrive on your account.
    @paigemarie1 : yes, paypal can take a bit of time, that's why I said to give it a bit of time.

Leave a comment:

• paigemarie1
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    It depends what payment method you used too.
    Please allow it atleast 1-2 hours ( and try to refresh as well, they might appear on the account ).
    If not, please submit a ticket ( after waiting ) to our Billing team and they'll help you.
    Thank you.
    Post is valid for both of you
    i always use paypal safest way i think.

thank you for your reply, i will be patient

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    i guess it has somethin to do with the game. GTA is having severe issue with their system. all servers gone

also considering the fact that there are many people having this problem very recently, im more convinced

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    If not much time has passed since the recharge was done, please allow it a bit of time and try to refresh as well.
    If the diamonds do not appear, please submit a ticket to our Billing team clicking here => http://support.r2games.com/

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied
    this seems to be happening more and more as well. Had a friend in my server recharge dia's in morning yesterday and not get until this morning (over 24 hours later)

Leave a comment:

• R230785
    replied
    Missing diamonds

I recharged 6k diamonds with 2x different recharges still waiting on diamonds if I don't recive diamonds befor the tree event finishes I will apply for my money back simple as that. I tried to put ticket in but it wont let me select the character I have ss of purchase. im not missing an event I recharge for again this time ill take matters in my own hands fed up with the service of this game.Ingame name Hotdog S16 (ub1)

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-no-receive-it
    Closed.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by paigemarie1 View Post
    ive had this too its never been any longer than 5 - 8 minutes but its been 34 minutes waiting for me and imma panicing
    It depends what payment method you used too.
    Please allow it atleast 1-2 hours ( and try to refresh as well, they might appear on the account ).
    If not, please submit a ticket ( after waiting ) to our Billing team and they'll help you.
    Thank you.
    Post is valid for both of you

Leave a comment:

• paigemarie1
    replied
    ive had this too its never been any longer than 5 - 8 minutes but its been 34 minutes waiting for me and imma panicing

Leave a comment:

• paigemarie1
    replied
    where the diamonds at?

ive purchased 500 diamonds and they havent appeared.... ; ^;

any ideas

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    How much time did it pass since you recharged?
    It can be a possible delay of the payment process.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X