Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
    why u dont give us a screen with ur philoshoper stones in ur bag after few day since event end
    is easy say u got 1 from last event
    those stone are easy to get? then why u complain?
    and yes is already like u ask .like hoc/beach event: crystal=points in beach event and philoshoper are like shel point in beach event they gone if u dont use them
    dude you dont know it because i am the one who experienced it. wisdom is based on experience. lol. the mod says he will ask the devs if the PP-stones will just disappear and will re-appear again in next craftmaster. if i say i can do a 30 explore attempts in raiders, 24blitz in zodiac without spending any diamonds, will you believe me? no because you dont know it you not yet experience it. but yes it's possible and it can be done without spending diamonds. same to my experience from saving pp-stones to use it for the next event because my mythic crystals were not enough. how can you use it if you are short of other items to craft?? LOL the logic really not be found here
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
      dude you dont know it because i am the one who experienced it. wisdom is based on experience. lol. the mod says he will ask the devs if the PP-stones will just disappear and will re-appear again in next craftmaster. if i say i can do a 30 explore attempts in raiders, 24blitz in zodiac without spending any diamonds, will you believe me? no because you dont know it you not yet experience it. but yes it's possible and it can be done without spending diamonds. same to my experience from saving pp-stones to use it for the next event because my mythic crystals were not enough. how can you use it if you are short of other items to craft?? LOL the logic really not be found here
      fair enough, just dont go rage-starting a thread when your philosopher stone doesnt reappear come next craft master
      League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
      Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
        fair enough, just dont go rage-starting a thread when your philosopher stone doesnt reappear come next craft master
        just dont act like a pro pretending you know everything that even forum mods dont know next time. i know what i am talking about i experienced it personally. you are just basically commenting based on your handsome opinion but dude as a player you are aware that there are things even mods and devs didnt know. only players because we are the one playing and exploring things in game. don't act as a pro next time
        namichwan
        s206
        berserker

Comment

just dont act like a pro pretending you know everything that even forum mods dont know next time. i know what i am talking about i experienced it personally. you are just basically commenting based on your handsome opinion but dude as a player you are aware that there are things even mods and devs didnt know. only players because we are the one playing and exploring things in game. don't act as a pro next time
          when you stop acting like a noob, ill stop acting pro
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

im a cautious player and playing smart. i will not do anything reckless if i am not sure of it. this is not a chinese server everything here is expensive that's why the events can be cycle and can still be use in next events. if they will make an item that will disappear after event then why not do it in all event items? in that case no one will hoard and save items and get top prizes without spending? logic not found here.
            Want me to suggest that?
            Also, please try and keep it calm, I said I will wait for an answer from the devs just to be sure and give you an official answer, wether is the one you expect or not.By the way, do not say such things again because you never know when new patches/updates come and new changes might occur ( even the ones I colored ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

if they will make an item that will disappear after event then why not do it in all event items? in that case no one will hoard and save items and get top prizes without spending? logic not found here.
              You really dont think what you ask. Or you think and want to suggest making bad surprise for others only because you are angry.
              Last edited by Snijana; 01-27-2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

are you sure those philosopher stones from rankings are meant to be use? how sure you are? did you try to save at least one? coz me i personally tried it. LOL. and are you sure only those philosopher stones from event only? how about the philosopher stones we can get in dungeons?

i guess youre better than devs. even gurothos here still need to ask the devs to got a decent answer, but you, you already know the description very well lol. ::appreciative applause:: for being a pro XD

i dont need to pretend to be better than you. because indeed i am. you are just active player in forum and in game. but still a newbie in game. this is the first time to have an item to disappear after an event. that is ridiculous! and if you really are 1year old player here you already know how the events works. all our events are just cycle. meaning? you can still use items/cards/points you acquired from last time in next event. how sure you are that the description is correct?? are you a gm? coz even a mod still not 100% sure if the description is legitimate. if you are aware in lucky tree event the CARD LOTTO VOUCHERS which item to exchange to nectars are in CAPSLOCKED and BOLD and have a picture of it to be exchange. but they changed it right? you are also aware that there's a misleading description of skills. how cute?

im a cautious player and playing smart. i will not do anything reckless if i am not sure of it. this is not a chinese server everything here is expensive that's why the events can be cycle and can still be use in next events. if they will make an item that will disappear after event then why not do it in all event items? in that case no one will hoard and save items and get top prizes without spending? logic not found here.
                Great logic, lol! If all events so far have been like this - all in the future are supposed to be the same. Where is that written?
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                  Want me to suggest that?
                  Also, please try and keep it calm, I said I will wait for an answer from the devs just to be sure and give you an official answer, wether is the one you expect or not.By the way, do not say such things again because you never know when new patches/updates come and new changes might occur ( even the ones I colored ).
                  Oh, please, keep it THAT to yourself, don't get us all punished because of him. I am prepping a nice collection of HoC vouchers, ore, gem cards and what not for when Snow Queen is not a reward only for burning, harveen and checkmaid.

P.S. It is actually very logical come to think of it - Craft master gives nice rewards for everybody - small ones for non-cashers(so I only got 2*180 bless and a lvl 8 fusion and some ore and awaken stones but it's something and I am happy with it) and big ones for cashers without having to save a thing. But you can't get ANY reward at tycoon, AQ, HoC, Beach and so on without saving something or spending. So these events allow saving so eventually non-cashers get something from there too once in a while.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    Oh, please, keep it THAT to yourself, don't get us all punished because of him. I am prepping a nice collection of HoC vouchers, ore, gem cards and what not for when Snow Queen is not a reward only for burning, harveen and checkmaid.

P.S. It is actually very logical come to think of it - Craft master gives nice rewards for everybody - small ones for non-cashers(so I only got 2*180 bless and a lvl 8 fusion and some ore and awaken stones but it's something and I am happy with it) and big ones for cashers without having to save a thing. But you can't get ANY reward at tycoon, AQ, HoC, Beach and so on without saving something or spending. So these events allow saving so eventually non-cashers get something from there too once in a while.
                    I agree with you down the line, osobena.

Dont make too emotional decisions, Moderator.)

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                      Want me to suggest that?
                      yes suggest that. let see if players will still recharge and play with your game. nothing to lose on me im a free player. the diamonds i spent is from roulette and offers. let see. what a nice mod you are, if there's a problem you dont consults a devs, but if there's a problem like this you are asking and dare players to suggest things in devs?? come suggest that. let see who will look funny here.

i am willing to wait. and waiting for a decent and real answer not a handsome opinions of feeling pros. i just cant accept the personal opinions of couple of noobs here whos acting like a pro with higher knowledge than a forum mods and devs. how will i stay calm? last tycoon when craft master event is still there all my points are not being recorded? you said to me to wait and they will bring back the missing points till the last day of tycoon did i get back my points?, in lucky tree event it was card lotto vouchers clearly stated in news and events even in page of GTarcade but you changed it to jackpot lotto vouchers? what worst it the jackpot lotto vouchers i saved went missing? did the devs give it back to me? i made a post last time about my missing jackpot vouchers but what forum mods did? deleted my post. and now this perfect philospher stones? how am i supposed to use that if i dont have enough mythic crystals to craft it? that's why i saved it for next month craft master i can craft items i want to craft. i cant believe there's an item that will disappear after events. cute!

i already stated and told you guys that i experienced saving one of it and was able to craft 1 leftover PP-stone in this recent craftmaster event. the question here is if the description of perfect philosopher stone is legitimate or not? like other description that has been messed up.
                      Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-27-2015, 03:01 PM.
                      namichwan
                      s206
                      berserker

Comment

yes suggest that. let see if players will still recharge and play with your game. nothing to lose on me im a free player. the diamonds i spent is from roulette and offers. let see. what a nice mod you are, if there's a problem you dont consults a devs, but if there's a problem like this you are asking and dare players to suggest things in devs?? come suggest that. let see who will look funny here
                        Lol, come again. If he suggest that and they really make saving impossible for events, cashers will still cash and win these same events, as usual. But us, the free players, will be screwed, cause we won't win a thing anymore.
                        osobena
                        s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

loa taught us players to save event items. even the items who dont have use anymore are still there in our inventory. why will the devs come up to a precious item to be disappear after the event? and why only the philosopher stones? why not the crystals also? 600pcs of purple crystals will give you 800pcs of blessed stones. compare to 600pcs of 1 philosopher stone & 18pcs of mythic crystal. how can we craft items that we want if the most needed item will disappear and cannot be use in next event? i cant really see the logic of winning an item that will disappear after the event.

it's either a bug or wrong info. i personally experienced saving it before and crafted 1 item that needs perfect philosopher stone. or maybe the stone will dissappear and will reappear when craftmaster event show up again. this is what i want to know or maybe answer to what i experience
                          Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-27-2015, 03:18 PM.
                          namichwan
                          s206
                          berserker

Comment

loa taught us players to save event items. event the items who dont have use anymore are still there in our inventory. why will the devs come up to a precious item to be disappear after the event? and why only the philosopher stones? why not the crystals also? 600pcs of purple crystals will give you 800pcs of blessed stones. compare to 600pcs of 1 philosopher stone & 18pcs of mythic crystal. how can we craft items that we want if the most needed item will disappear and cannot be use in next event?

it's either a bug or wrong info. i personally experienced saving it before and crafted 1 item that needs perfect philosopher stone. or maybe the stone will dissappear and will reappear when craftmaster event show up again. this is what i want to know or maybe answer to what i experience
                            Calm down. Everything is simple. It was written that philosopher stones disapper. It was not written that other things disappear. Modarator has said you that those thing are true. You come again with the question is it a bug (but you already had answer). Now you are just making a mess cause of your anger. Understand one simlpe thing
                            Originally posted by osobena View Post
                            Lol, come again. If he suggest that and they really make saving impossible for events, cashers will still cash and win these same events, as usual. But us, the free players, will be screwed, cause we won't win a thing anymore.
                            So you will make bad for yourself (if your words about being free player are right).
                            Last edited by Snijana; 01-27-2015, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Reading this thread i expected some caps lock rage by now

Comment

Originally posted by Snijana View Post
                                Calm down. Everything is simple. It was written that philosopher stones disapper. It was not written that other things disappear. Modarator has said you that those thing are true. You come again with the question is it a bug (but you already had answer). Now you are just making a mess cause of your anger. Understand one simlpe thing

So you will make bad for yourself (if your words about being free player are right).
                                Make bad for myself how? He is the one making Gurothos suggest we don't save vouchers and things anymore. And I am a free player - I get my dias to pay VIP with from freebies in the game(the roulette, precious, tree) and tasks in superrewards(lots and lots of these when I have the time). As a East Europe player I don't even get the pleasure of the easy free dias - the vids.
                                osobena
                                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Working...
                                X