Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The stones do not stay for the next event, as the description says.
    Final answer, if you still think that please make a screen-shot with the stone you have when event ends, and when event re-appears ( however, I reported that already in case it was really a bug, doubt it will ever happen, if it did happen. )
    This thread is about discussing the Craft master's Philosopher stones, not anything else, so please try and stay on topic without insulting each other.
    As for suggesting that, don't worry, I won't do it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      Final answer, if you still think that please make a screen-shot with the stone you have when event ends, and when event re-appears ( however, I reported that already in case it was really a bug, doubt it will ever happen, if it did happen. )
      This thread is about discussing the Craft master's Philosopher stones, not anything else, so please try and stay on topic without insulting each other.
      Thank you!
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
        Make bad for myself how? He is the one making Gurothos suggest we don't save vouchers and things anymore. And I am a free player - I get my dias to pay VIP with from freebies in the game(the roulette, precious, tree) and tasks in superrewards(lots and lots of these when I have the time). As a East Europe player I don't even get the pleasure of the easy free dias - the vids.
        My words were not to you sorry if you got me wrong. I used your quotation because it best describes what would be if we were not able to collect things. My words were to mugimugikun.

Comment

LOL, this thread is one of the funniest threads i ever read on this forum...thanks for the laugh mugimugikun!
          League of Angels
          S96 Alanna
          Beserker lvl 71
          Fortuna lvl 85
          Sterling Moonbeam
          Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
          850k BR+
          Guild: Legendary
          Blood and Jade
          S66 Shanrou lvl 66
          Bayi/Zhi
          War Urso 7*
          45k BR+
          Guild: Eternal

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            okay. so things are clear now. thanks for asking the devs! this is what i wanted a clear and reliable answer not a handsome opinions thanks for clarifying my complain. don't worry i will make a screenshot if ever my PP-stones were reappear again in next craftmaster event. sorry if went rage in this thread but i will not sorry if i offended someone. because i know the game well, im just not aware that there is an item existing item during events only, this is the first time. there's a lot of misleading descriptions in game not even in game but also in forums and game news. it's hard to differentiate the truth in what the players experiencing in game and what devs and mods expecting in game. next time i'll be more cautious didn't know this craftmaster event is for hard cashers only. you can't save stones you have won in event that needed for dragonsouls. --feeling disappointed.
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
              LOL, this thread is one of the funniest threads i ever read on this forum...thanks for the laugh mugimugikun!
              youre welcome gorgeous Alanna
              namichwan
              s206
              berserker

Comment

Working...
              X