Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PERFECT PHILOSOPHER CRYSTALS are missing!! Kindly check your inventory too guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    the only way to get perfect philospher stone for me is the minimum 3.5k points on the last day of the event. last month i swapped 2 perfect philosopher stones to 20 myhtic crysals so i can craft 600pcs of blessed stones. 1 perfect philosopher stone left and i saved it. in recent craftmaster event i crafted 600pcs of blessed stones again from my leftover PP-stone i bought mythic stones from Angels Party event. i remember everything precisely because that time the tycoon is ****** up in oceanic. no points added to my tycoons even though i swapped so many resources that time.
    alright then save one again, and show us screenshot of yer inventory the day after craft master ends

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by Snijana View Post
    I guess you were just lucky. In rules thery are written to disappear.

who will you believe? the description or the player who experienced it? before saving mails in tycoon will not get you points it is clearly stated in forum rules and event rules. i am the one who exploited it that saving mails and opening them in tycoon will gain you tons of points. and it's really working. after that they fix the saving mails issue

Leave a comment:

• Snijana
    replied
    perfect philosopher crystals/stones it's gone that's i dont know the right term. but im sure of it, it will remain there. i have 1 left perfect philosopher crystal/stone last month and i am able to craft 1x 600pcs of blessed stones on the recent craftmster event. how will you explain that if i, myself experienced to use leftover PP-stones/crystals??
    I guess you were just lucky. In rules thery are written to disappear.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
    you must have got that from recent craft master without you knowing, and the one from previous event was gone already. thats the only explanation.

its clearly written in the description of philosopher stones
    the only way to get perfect philospher stone for me is the minimum 3.5k points on the last day of the event. last month i swapped 2 perfect philosopher stones to 20 myhtic crysals so i can craft 600pcs of blessed stones. 1 perfect philosopher stone left and i saved it. in recent craftmaster event i crafted 600pcs of blessed stones again from my leftover PP-stone i bought mythic stones from Angels Party event. i remember everything precisely because that time the tycoon is ****** up in oceanic. no points added to my tycoons even though i swapped so many resources that time.

Leave a comment:

• Androm3da
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    The stones dissapear after event, that's how the event works.
    Don't have enough Crystals to use a stone, synthesize the stone into crystals, but use them before the event dissapears, else all the stones will be gone, and R2 won't compensate that.
    Some events are repeated, is up to the players when things seem, now or in two months, especially if something seems real money. Items can not disappear from the so-so because someone wearing that founded. It's up to me what I want to replace the stone and crystals, especially if some of the exchange is limited per one for day (1/1), or simply is not profitable for me.
    Last edited by Androm3da; 01-27-2015, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    requirement for 600blessed stones are mythic crsytal 18pcs and 1pc PP-stone/crystal. i am short last month of mythic crystals that's why i saved my 1 PP-stone/crystal and use it on the 1st day of recent craftmaster.
    you must have got that from recent craft master without you knowing, and the one from previous event was gone already. thats the only explanation.

its clearly written in the description of philosopher stones

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    Don't have enough Crystals to use a stone, synthesize the stone into crystals, but use them before the event dissapears, else all the stones will be gone, and R2 won't compensate that.
    LOL what kind of logic is that? philosopher stones are not free! why we are not allowed to save them?? why those quiz, vouchers, lotto vouchers, shell cards are allowed to be save?? why these stones arent? lol funny. and how can you explain that i am able to synth a 600blessed stones from my 1 leftover philosopher stone from last month's craftmastter event?

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Shhhhhhh! They might hear you. And it was announced in the rules stones will be gone. And I have no idea what are the requirements for 600 bless.
    requirement for 600blessed stones are mythic crsytal 18pcs and 1pc PP-stone/crystal. i am short last month of mythic crystals that's why i saved my 1 PP-stone/crystal and use it on the 1st day of recent craftmaster.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Me too... I lost 2 philosopher stones, why ? crystals were and stones lost ? This can let everything disappears at the end of events ? shell point card, quiz voucher, card lotto voucher, etc...
    Shhhhhhh! They might hear you. And it was announced in the rules stones will be gone. And I have no idea what are the requirements for 600 bless.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    first time to see an event item that will lost after the event LOL funny thing!

Leave a comment:

• Androm3da
    replied
    Me too... I lost 2 philosopher stones, why ? crystals were and stones lost ? This can let everything disappears at the end of events ? shell point card, quiz voucher, card lotto voucher, etc...

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    Originally posted by osobena View Post
    You win them - you synch them right away, that's the point. Crystal or stone? Crystals stay, stones are gone.
    perfect philosopher crystals/stones it's gone that's i dont know the right term. but im sure of it, it will remain there. i have 1 left perfect philosopher crystal/stone last month and i am able to craft 1x 600pcs of blessed stones on the recent craftmster event. how will you explain that if i, myself experienced to use leftover PP-stones/crystals??

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    lol what's the point of winning them then. and one thing. last month craft master event i had 1 left perfect philosopher crystal, i still have that during this recent craftmaster event i crafted 1x 600pcs of blessing stones. that's why im so confident in saving them for next event
    You win them - you synch them right away, that's the point. Crystal or stone? Crystals stay, stones are gone.

Leave a comment:

• mugimugikun
    replied
    lol what's the point of winning them then. and one thing. last month craft master event i had 1 left perfect philosopher crystal, i still have that during this recent craftmaster event i crafted 1x 600pcs of blessing stones. that's why im so confident in saving them for next event
    Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-27-2015, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X