X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• analily69
    started a topic Hero Development Growth and Ability Scores

Hero Development Growth and Ability Scores

Is there any formula or guide available that shows how development growth rating (the number of stars in tavern) relates to ability score increases. Also how do the base ability scores shown in tavern relate to the development growth rating.

Divine Angel
    base ability scores: HP 4000, MATK 1000, PDEF 500, MDEF 500, Agility 250
    development growth: 6 stars

Valentina
    base ability scores: HP 3800, MATK 810, PDEF 380, MDEF 380, Agility 195
    development growth: 6.5 stars

Earth Shaker
    base ability scores: HP 3000, PATK 800, PDEF 300, MDEF 300, Agility 180
    development growth: 6 stars

So on the surface it looks like DA is "better" than Valentina because of higher ability scores, but how quickly will Valentina pass DA because of her higher development growth? Meanwhile "everyone" seems to be saying to get ES, but of the three he now looks the weakest.

Also how big of a difference is 6 vs. 6.5 stars for development growth? Other ability scores like hit, dodge, and crit I'm guessing start the same for all heros so maybe here development growth difference has a bigger impact.

Any insight into how these scores relate to each other would be appreciated.

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
    ES cheaper but to evolve become like Valentina nrequest
    and this with lower hp more damage give never beat what valentina give
    ES hit targe with low hp so basicaly weaknes target
    executioner kil target when is under 33% -a good es doing more than 33% damage to oponent,and executioner doesnt work on boss

Valentina hit oponent with best agilitity so hiting strongest oponent much more she get buf 19%agility and atack and descrese target agility and atack by 19%

is just my opinion
    yes, but ES is more usefull to destroy enemy's support IYKWIM, ppl are using IRB these days, the countermeasure is massive dodge or destroy their support before it gone ******, and it's true most of the time ES dealt more than 33% but against strong main, you really think ES will dealt more than 33%?
    I think not
    like I said, they have their own use,
    valentina is more to support like I said.

Leave a comment:

• analily69
    replied
    the reason I asked about development growth and base ability scores is because I want the hero that will survive the longest. I think the hero that can survive the longest is maybe the best choice. Assume, heros will have the same equipment, gems, upgrade, training, etc.

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
    lol ES' cheaper than her
    MUCH cheaper you know,
    damage wise ES win, valentina sure also have high dmg multiplier, but she don't hit harder than ES or Hercules since she don't have the skill attribute "the lower enemy HP % the higher the dmg dealt" so lower enemy hp treshold, the more dmg dealt by ES/Hercules

but, ofc overall valentina win, dmg is good, and also reduce agi and atk, also 2 first turn team got increased agi and atk

ES cheaper but to evolve become like Valentina nrequest
    and this with lower hp more damage give never beat what valentina give
    ES hit targe with low hp so basicaly weaknes target
    executioner kil target when is under 33% -a good es doing more than 33% damage to oponent,and executioner doesnt work on boss

Valentina hit oponent with best agilitity so hiting strongest oponent much more she get buf 19%agility and atack and descrese target agility and atack by 19%

is just my opinion

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    Not logged in, but doesn't es have executioner? That must count for something if he does because I don't think Valentina does :P

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
    valentine lot beter than es even than hercules lol
    must be stupid buy es instead valentina
    lol ES' cheaper than her
    MUCH cheaper you know,
    damage wise ES win, valentina sure also have high dmg multiplier, but she don't hit harder than ES or Hercules since she don't have the skill attribute "the lower enemy HP % the higher the dmg dealt" so lower enemy hp treshold, the more dmg dealt by ES/Hercules

but, ofc overall valentina win, dmg is good, and also reduce agi and atk, also 2 first turn team got increased agi and atk

Leave a comment:

• R221325058
    replied
    valentine lot beter than es even than hercules lol
    must be stupid buy es instead valentina

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    they have different uses you know
    ES have highest skill dmg % + executioner that kills instantly for below a certain % hp, then each executioner triggered, increase own dmg
    valentina and divine angel kinds of more to the support, that slows down enemy agi throwing the coordination off balance and there's also the increase agi for team, and also atk cut for enemy that hit and atk
    while valentina does have slightly bit higher skill dmg % than ES, she don't have executioner, and ofc, it's not good comparing valentina to ES
    if you wanna compare valentina, compare it with Hercules

not to mention, the more dmg your enemy have suffered
    the more dmg ES/Hercules dealt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X