Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hero Development Growth and Ability Scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hero Development Growth and Ability Scores

    Is there any formula or guide available that shows how development growth rating (the number of stars in tavern) relates to ability score increases. Also how do the base ability scores shown in tavern relate to the development growth rating.

    Divine Angel
    base ability scores: HP 4000, MATK 1000, PDEF 500, MDEF 500, Agility 250
    development growth: 6 stars

    Valentina
    base ability scores: HP 3800, MATK 810, PDEF 380, MDEF 380, Agility 195
    development growth: 6.5 stars

    Earth Shaker
    base ability scores: HP 3000, PATK 800, PDEF 300, MDEF 300, Agility 180
    development growth: 6 stars

    So on the surface it looks like DA is "better" than Valentina because of higher ability scores, but how quickly will Valentina pass DA because of her higher development growth? Meanwhile "everyone" seems to be saying to get ES, but of the three he now looks the weakest.

    Also how big of a difference is 6 vs. 6.5 stars for development growth? Other ability scores like hit, dodge, and crit I'm guessing start the same for all heros so maybe here development growth difference has a bigger impact.

    Any insight into how these scores relate to each other would be appreciated.

  • #2
    they have different uses you know
    ES have highest skill dmg % + executioner that kills instantly for below a certain % hp, then each executioner triggered, increase own dmg
    valentina and divine angel kinds of more to the support, that slows down enemy agi throwing the coordination off balance and there's also the increase agi for team, and also atk cut for enemy that hit and atk
    while valentina does have slightly bit higher skill dmg % than ES, she don't have executioner, and ofc, it's not good comparing valentina to ES
    if you wanna compare valentina, compare it with Hercules

    not to mention, the more dmg your enemy have suffered
    the more dmg ES/Hercules dealt
    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

    Comment


    • #3
      valentine lot beter than es even than hercules lol
      must be stupid buy es instead valentina

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
        valentine lot beter than es even than hercules lol
        must be stupid buy es instead valentina
        lol ES' cheaper than her
        MUCH cheaper you know,
        damage wise ES win, valentina sure also have high dmg multiplier, but she don't hit harder than ES or Hercules since she don't have the skill attribute "the lower enemy HP % the higher the dmg dealt" so lower enemy hp treshold, the more dmg dealt by ES/Hercules

        but, ofc overall valentina win, dmg is good, and also reduce agi and atk, also 2 first turn team got increased agi and atk
        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

        Comment


        • #5
          Not logged in, but doesn't es have executioner? That must count for something if he does because I don't think Valentina does :P
          Alanna
          Beserker lvl 73
          980K BR
          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
          Guild: Legendary

          Lilya Lita
          Mystic lvl 72
          1.1M BR
          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
          Guild:FluffyBunnie

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
            lol ES' cheaper than her
            MUCH cheaper you know,
            damage wise ES win, valentina sure also have high dmg multiplier, but she don't hit harder than ES or Hercules since she don't have the skill attribute "the lower enemy HP % the higher the dmg dealt" so lower enemy hp treshold, the more dmg dealt by ES/Hercules

            but, ofc overall valentina win, dmg is good, and also reduce agi and atk, also 2 first turn team got increased agi and atk

            ES cheaper but to evolve become like Valentina nrequest
            and this with lower hp more damage give never beat what valentina give
            ES hit targe with low hp so basicaly weaknes target
            executioner kil target when is under 33% -a good es doing more than 33% damage to oponent,and executioner doesnt work on boss

            Valentina hit oponent with best agilitity so hiting strongest oponent much more she get buf 19%agility and atack and descrese target agility and atack by 19%

            is just my opinion

            Comment


            • #7
              the reason I asked about development growth and base ability scores is because I want the hero that will survive the longest. I think the hero that can survive the longest is maybe the best choice. Assume, heros will have the same equipment, gems, upgrade, training, etc.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                ES cheaper but to evolve become like Valentina nrequest
                and this with lower hp more damage give never beat what valentina give
                ES hit targe with low hp so basicaly weaknes target
                executioner kil target when is under 33% -a good es doing more than 33% damage to oponent,and executioner doesnt work on boss

                Valentina hit oponent with best agilitity so hiting strongest oponent much more she get buf 19%agility and atack and descrese target agility and atack by 19%

                is just my opinion
                yes, but ES is more usefull to destroy enemy's support IYKWIM, ppl are using IRB these days, the countermeasure is massive dodge or destroy their support before it gone ******, and it's true most of the time ES dealt more than 33% but against strong main, you really think ES will dealt more than 33%?
                I think not
                like I said, they have their own use,
                valentina is more to support like I said.
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

                Comment

                Working...
                X