Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

valentine event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanfollette
    started a topic valentine event

valentine event

I'm from S1 ( nocturna's tear) and the valentine event just began on friday 13th for us , is it normal ? it will be difficult if it ends on sunday to get any nice stuff , that's not really fair for us as it's already difficult to get these chocolates...

Thanks for your answer .

• Fanfollette
    replied
    no, no i really mean the event itself

Leave a comment:

• osobena
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanfollette View Post
    I'm from S1 ( nocturna's tear) and the valentine event just began on friday 13th for us , is it normal ? it will be difficult if it ends on sunday to get any nice stuff , that's not really fair for us as it's already difficult to get these chocolates...

Thanks for your answer .
    No one gets any nice stuff from that event, so you are not missing anything, lol. Barely got around 10 dark chocos for 1 day. But if really the hunt for chocos started Friday - it's a bug. Or you mean that crystal event in hot events? It started Friday for all of us.

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    If you are talking abt the Hot events bit, yea, its normal, and we are all ****** off about it. Is you are talking about the event akin to the Angels party, then thats one big bug.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X