Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

He is calling me hacker for no reason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NikiCross
    started a topic He is calling me hacker for no reason

He is calling me hacker for no reason

Hello Moderator as you guys know me from long time ago ( i guess ) today someone who hate me to much call me a hacker just because i kick that person from CoM i got proof and many staff the all i have is with my money and you guys can check anything on me i just dont like someone like this person call me like that for no reason so please can i know what to do ? i dont want no problems around Thanks for read it

(Im not sure if is the right place to post this )

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.gif
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	1766882

• p0lal3la
    replied
    Hmm u managed to get 2384 Intimacy points with that person and after all this time youre called as Hacker !?! .. Not sure in what terms are you people but if he/she did this many times to you, prolly ure haveing a small part of guilt, in my case that person woulda ended on blocklist on 2nd attempt.

Leave a comment:

• NikiCross
    replied
    no im 23 i just dont like this kind of people and im not mad we all laugh about this on my guild because i found im not the first who he/she call like that
    Last edited by NikiCross; 03-02-2015, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Norman818181
    replied
    You are a kid? If i am you, i will just ignore him and move on. You can also block him. Once you block him, you will never see anything he type to you in PM or WC. If you cant see what he said to you, you wouldnt know anything about what he said about you and you wouldnt be angry anymore. Simple right?

Leave a comment:

• NikiCross
    replied
    there is anyway he/she can get punish for this i dont like this kind of people offending other

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Just a player being mad about it.
    Hacker or not, without proofs nothing will be done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X