X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fazer600
    started a topic Card Lotto Vouchers

Card Lotto Vouchers

I have 999 vouchers but none from yesterday and today are showing in my inventory. I have looked for a new stack and using the OTHER tab.

Is 999 the max that can be kept in the inventory?

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by Androm3da View Post
    Do not show how many cards you have in your inventory, because in the next event will enhance advanced rewards
    and all hells will break loose xD

Leave a comment:

• Androm3da
    replied
    Do not show how many cards you have in your inventory, because in the next event will enhance advanced rewards

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    Originally posted by ShiraBrie View Post
    wow...really relevant comment. Maybe post a screenshot of ur inventory and someone'll spot it. It is kinda hard to find things sometimes lol :P
    he's that idiotic xD
    can't even relate that I'm proofing that we still can "re-check" even after the event ended

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
    Well done you posted a picture. (completely irrelevant though.) Not the retard I first thought you were. Well done x
    wow...really relevant comment. Maybe post a screenshot of ur inventory and someone'll spot it. It is kinda hard to find things sometimes lol :P

Leave a comment:

• Fazer600
    replied
    Well done you posted a picture. (completely irrelevant though.) Not the retard I first thought you were. Well done x
    Last edited by Fazer600; 03-09-2015, 02:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    It is too late in the event to re-check. I will do it next time the problem occurs with screen shots in advance.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lotto voucher.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1709319

you still able to check on your lotto card voucher on your inventory you know...
    are you too drunk to notice that?
    tsk tsk tsk

Leave a comment:

• toxicode95
    replied
    I'd say someone's been drinking

Leave a comment:

• Fazer600
    replied
    It is too late in the event to re-check. I will do it next time the problem occurs with screen shots in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Thank you Gurothos, but I had 999 vouchers this morning. I won 10 vouchers on the Events Bonus and I stayed at 999 vouchers. ( Maybe they are different? then my mistake lol. )
    A new stack did not start.
    Are you sure you checked the inventory? Or if you really won/really had 999?
    After reaching 999 HoC cards, a new one will start.
    Please check again the inventory or see if you really had 999/really won the vouchers.

Leave a comment:

• Fazer600
    replied
    Thank you Gurothos, but I had 999 vouchers this morning. I won 10 vouchers on the Events Bonus and I stayed at 999 vouchers. ( Maybe they are different? then my mistake lol. )
    A new stack did not start.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    After reaching the 999 stack, a new one will start, nothing will be lost.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X