X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ashocksr
    started a topic Fire Raiders reward

Fire Raiders reward

I downloaded the fire raiders on my phone played till level 3 and no reward, its been a few days. If you tell me this was a GTARCADE only event, then you also need to explain why YOU posted it on a R2 server...

Orcide - S84

• AE86
    replied
    I tested the code on the 19th and it still works. You should have received a code in your fire raider's inbox. Not your LOA inbox

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    All items return eventually in this game. Its a matter of when.

Leave a comment:

• R23121670
    replied
    so is it safe to say that SQ fairy is no longer available unless they release it again in a future event? I wasnt on this past week due to work and it would kind of suck if I lost my chance at it completely because of that.

Leave a comment:

• tackleit1994
    replied
    ah the codes worked here .. i got my little SQ from there .. but yeah was removed from r2 few days later

Leave a comment:

• methadon5000
    replied
    I got SQ Fairy in first day of event, but now is gone all my fairys is gone, damn bug

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    You can file a ticket to have them check for you

Leave a comment:

• ashocksr
    replied
    I did it on the first day it was up. Tell them to look in their logs.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    The event worked 1 or 2 days while it was up on R2 servers ( R2 players who got the chance to do that on those days got the SQ Fairy ), then the event moved to be a GTA only until 16th of April, then all players ( R2 and GTA ) could download and play the game, get codes, but the codes weren't working for R2 servers like they used to, only GTA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X