Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

MAP buy from Hot Events at diff prices than what was written!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MAP buy from Hot Events at diff prices than what was written!!!!!!

    you might wanna look at hot events offers....those maps are at diff prices from what it says there...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	1774177
    hope you will fix it asap...and maybe for those that bought those maps a refund will be welcomed

  • #2
    Thanks for reporting this, i have forwarded this to concerned team.
    | | |


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
      Thanks for reporting this, i have forwarded this to concerned team.
      ty for forward this info...but there are 4 hrs to reset...and no changes on this issue

      Comment


      • #4
        It is unlikely it will get fixed before your reset. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        to file a ticket

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
          It is unlikely it will get fixed before your reset. Sorry for the inconvenience.
          don't mind me asking...but the members of that team are working somewhere along sea shore...maybe near a beach? cause they get realy distracted from their work...maybe too many half naked girls around them...
          i think owners should move that team somwhere with cold weather...like Antarctica..and each time they do some mistake..they get 30 mins outside with a polar bear

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mbneo View Post
            don't mind me asking...but the members of that team are working somewhere along sea shore...maybe near a beach? cause they get realy distracted from their work...maybe too many half naked girls around them...
            i think owners should move that team somwhere with cold weather...like Antarctica..and each time they do some mistake..they get 30 mins outside with a polar bear
            If they wanna hang out with polar bears they'd have to go all way to other North Pole then. As for Antarctica, I'm sure penguins are nice companions.
            On the other hand, they need half-naked girls for inspiration.
            S210 Fiery Citadel
            Nick Peyp

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
              If they wanna hang out with polar bears they'd have to go all way to other North Pole then. As for Antarctica, I'm sure penguins are nice companions.
              On the other hand, they need half-naked girls for inspiration.
              i'm sure they need those girls...how else can they come up with more faces for those new angels

              Comment


              • #8
                so...after RESET they sure did some changes in this event...they change the DEVOTION requiered for some of those maps....but the amount of dias for those green maps....its the same...300 dias...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	buggymap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	483.7 KB
ID:	1714166

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow...ty ...you fixed it...now only one question: where are the diamonds that we payed extra for your mistake?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mbneo View Post
                    wow...ty ...you fixed it...now only one question: where are the diamonds that we payed extra for your mistake?
                    same question :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would suggest you open a support ticket providing all details, Support team will look into it.
                      | | |


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                        I would suggest you open a support ticket providing all details, Support team will look into it.
                        ty for your suggestion...but your support team SUCKS...i had enough of opening tickets and getting some "answering machine" msgs back...
                        TY for doing a good job on forum!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow.. you so observant of that! i dont even see those item im just keep buying.. lol
                          I need my refund also!


                          IGN: RoxieArcher
                          S204 The Floating City

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I don't bother anymoore file a ticket.. I just say : Hey, I never had that item, I never could win that SS Tycoon ,etc etc. It's a waste of time. Advice: If U own a card ,use it, You will win no matter this game full-release(never herd of a game full release full of bugs or partially bugged some featuresc) can trick You. So,open wallet,close eyes and You will win .



                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X