Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Lost Points and ranking in House of Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lost Points and ranking in House of Cards

    i wanted to get 80k in master of poker... to get 3 heroes... you guys up!!! i need my cards today. until now no response from all of you. please fix this ...
    Last edited by Rubedo; 09-03-2015, 07:33 PM.

  • #2
    You would need to file a ticket to see what r2 can do to resolve this issue. goodluck!
    to file a ticket

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
      You would need to file a ticket to see what r2 can do to resolve this issue. goodluck!
      I lost 45k = 900 voucher I send more that 5 ticket and nothing yet they don't care about it sad R2 and they ask why people quit with this kind to treatment why staying.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SoulPR View Post
        I lost 45k = 900 voucher I send more that 5 ticket and nothing yet they don't care about it sad R2 and they ask why people quit with this kind to treatment why staying.
        That is why you have to send, and wait reply not spam same thing over and over. Which that makes things even worse.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          That is why you have to send, and wait reply not spam same thing over and over. Which that makes things even worse.
          what ever u send 1 or 5 is the same with the GM they only care about the money and only the money if u lose 900 or 45k is not they problem try again

          Comment

          Working...
          X