• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UnCoeurMort
    started a topic Paysafe payments

Paysafe payments

Good Morning
    Since yesterday paysafe is back in greece but your online merchant declines the payments can you contact them and ask to fix this please thank you

• UnCoeurMort
    replied
    Then i l have to say for once again R2 are a fail ........and as i think of it more i have said that too many times ....time to just play as free player and troll them as much as i can .... Paysafe is a world wide payment card a serious company should had it in the 3 1st options ( Credit Card , Paypal , .... PAYSAfE lol....)

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    different payment method for different games and their companies. Not all payment methods may be the same.

Leave a comment:

• UnCoeurMort
    replied
    R2 responded that paysafe is not a way for greek people to pay ....what ...... are you guys serious .... i play in R2games over 5 years paying with paysafe you better fix this fast or you ll lose over 100.000 greek players .......................

Leave a comment:

• UnCoeurMort
    replied
    i cant file ticket it asks transaction number but there is none cause payment is declined

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_Rosso
    replied
    Can you, guys, please file tickets to Billing here:http://www.r2games.com/support/

Leave a comment:

• R264343653
    replied
    paysafe is back in greece but your online merchant declines the payments can you contact them and ask to fix this please thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X