Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Faction chat miss Devine war after 1 h

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zeroBG
    started a topic Faction chat miss Devine war after 1 h

Faction chat miss Devine war after 1 h

some 1 may help pls

• Hump32
    replied
    Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
    Faction chat should be fixed now. Post here if it is not fixed.
    It's broken again

working again now @ 15:29
    Last edited by Hump32; 09-26-2015, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rubedo
    replied
    Faction chat should be fixed now. Post here if it is not fixed.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
    I am sorry for this, I know patience is all we have and gotta bear it and some of you got tired of it, but asks yourself " If not waiting, what can you do, besides quitting? ".
    I have cashed bec of the bugs to became stronger. Results: almoust no efects. I have cashed to gain no. 1 is some events. Rezults: gained the prize but it's bugged. And I can go on and on with the examples...
    I know U do the best U can (as Your clearence level can ) but I have bold Your words.... thinking of quit already...2 years and never one bug(I reffer to the common bugs that we alll face) was not fixed..and I bet it will never be fixed....
    Ty Gurothos( prolly the best MoD I ever encountered in this game).
    Last edited by M_Alexandru; 09-24-2015, 05:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Every new feature or old feature/events that come, if they are bugged we report them, Alexandru, but it's nothing we can do if they don't fix it right away or are on holiday/offline/busy/etc.
    I am sorry for this, I know patience is all we have and gotta bear it and some of you got tired of it, but asks yourself " If not waiting, what can you do, besides quitting? ".
    We report it, and then wait like everyone else, we don't have a power to make them fix it faster if they don't want to.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Hey Gurothos. Remember last Dw? .... I thought this Dw will be(at least 90% ) flawless..seems dev's don't care of resolving bugs,etc. No nee for moore words....
    Have a great evening.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    I think it was obvious once the chat was broken.
    As I said, reported.
    Nothing we can do but wait.

Leave a comment:

• Axxis39
    replied
    DW is broken

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    The issue was reported, however we have no info if it will be fixed before this dw, or after.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X