ID:	1778256Click image for larger version

Name:	nothing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	549.6 KB
ID:	1778256Click image for larger version

Name:	nothing2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	1778257 I SPEND 15000dias today for 3*10mystery chests and got 29!!!!!!!!!!!!free card and one normal ace....u are rlly crazy?????or its some kind bug?
    Last edited by MARTIN*; 11-11-2015, 10:17 AM.

• Gurothos
    replied
    Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post
    yeah i did this sacrifice-now need normal s joker-BUT gurothos-i like u-but U RLY THINK its normal spend 150euros and got nothing??-coz i need flashy ace,flashy joker or normal joker....no 18Jand10q.....was MYSTERY CHESTS not advanced....this system its like lottery without 1st 2nd 3rd prize-only 4th 5th there.....
    I know Martin, but it's nothing that me, neither R2 can do, because all worked good. You paid, you opened, you got the cards ( not the ones you wanted, but got cards ).
    When opening chests in HoC you don't get always what you want, that's the sad thing.

Leave a comment:

• Pestritu
    replied
    MARTIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop cashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! spend your money on other games or in other places ...........they dont give a .... all cashers are complaining.......

Leave a comment:

• MARTIN*
    replied
    yeah i did this sacrifice-now need normal s joker-BUT gurothos-i like u-but U RLY THINK its normal spend 150euros and got nothing??-coz i need flashy ace,flashy joker or normal joker....no 18Jand10q.....was MYSTERY CHESTS not advanced....this system its like lottery without 1st 2nd 3rd prize-only 4th 5th there.....
    Last edited by MARTIN*; 11-11-2015, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    I think I'm missing the problem.
    You spent 15k diamonds on 3 times draw x10 on Mystery chest, which gave you the opportunity to sacrifice 3 Joker S's for 1 flashy S.
    The bug is ?
    The drops are totally Random, you can spend 100 draw's on mystery chest and not even get a joker, or an ace of spades atleast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X