Tycoon bug players get advantage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tycoon bug players get advantage

On S39Archangel 2 players have taken advantage of the Armament bugand recieved a huge amount of Magic mount soul that counts for tycoon points. f4lcon (1 379 454 Pts) and Tragedy (2 015 924 pts). They already colected prizes also from ''Ptrs. reward ). I demand withdraw theyr Tycoon points and also prizes from completing that points in ''PTRS. Reward ). Or give to all on S39 same prizes that they claimed. (I see there are great prizes for completing 2 mil,even 1,3 milion points: fuse 10/11/12/ Groto heart ,spirit essence). Please reply here any MOD/GM .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycon ranks.gif
Views:	1
Size:	635.0 KB
ID:	1782850
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycon ranks magic mount soul.gif
Size:	621.6 KB
ID:	1782851
    And another exploiter : Click image for larger version

Name:	exploiter.png
Size:	637.7 KB
ID:	1782853
    Last edited by M_Alexandru; 07-06-2016, 11:59 PM. Reason: add print screen

Same on ua80 - suggest they reset the servers to start of new day - and everyone can thank the exploiters for losses. I'd rather see this done than some minor penalization.

Comment

Yeah,resseting is the best way. It's easyer for them instead verrify all players . Huge work to check lines and see who took reward already for tycoon. Stubmitted a ticket,maybe some Mod's / GM here resend and hurry .

Comment

same here. ppl are getting millions of points. reset tycoon and fix the issue before deploy the tycoon.

Comment

Thank you for resetting tycoon points but according to your own rules under glitch abuse and I quote:
          "If there is evidence that a bug was used and exploited without reporting, severe consequences may befall a character/account.
          Any errors in-game should be reported immediately and should not be used to gain an unfair advantage.
          Our reaction will also take into account the severity of the bug being exploited, how much an individual abused the glitch, and how much of our playerbase abused this glitch. "

Yet the obvious abusers accounts are still active? Not a very severe consequence as you claim if the flagrant abusers accounts aren't suspended immediately.

Comment

This is reported, we are waiting for developers response now.

Comment

@Alkaris : I have recieved a responce but not clear about they will do. For the moment,they removed exploiters tycoon points. But How about prizes claimed? I see that they have new fuse gems, exactlly the ones from tycoon section ''Ptrs. Reward''. And ofc ton's of grotto heart, Blessed stones, spirit essence, etc etc.Not to mention reward from Hot events-Tycon dailly reward . Best way and easiest way is to take them from their inventory, don't care if they ban or not them. But they should. Rules are rules. If they don't do it, will create a verry dangerous precedent. And there for, will no longer need rules-TOS. Everyone will exploit because they see that noone is getting banned.
              Last edited by M_Alexandru; 07-07-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

For the moment,they removed exploiters tycoon points. But How about prizes claimed?
                Im pretty sure that developers will also deal with them, it just will need more time for them.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Alexandru View Post
                  @Alkaris : I have recieved a responce but not clear about they will do. For the moment,they removed exploiters tycoon points. But How about prizes claimed? I see that they have new fuse gems, exactlly the ones from tycoon section ''Ptrs. Reward''. And ofc ton's of grotto heart, Blessed stones, spirit essence, etc etc.Not to mention reward from Hot events-Tycon dailly reward . Best way and easiest way is to take them from their inventory, don't care if they ban or not them. But they should. Rules are rules. If they don't do it, will create a verry dangerous precedent. And there for, will no longer need rules-TOS. Everyone will exploit because they see that noone is getting banned.
                  Well although they got ton of resource, but the resources from tycoon pts rewards, dont count in total rank points. But yea they got lot of lot materials.
                  Antifreeze
                  Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                    Well although they got ton of resource, but the resources from tycoon pts rewards, dont count in total rank points. But yea they got lot of lot materials.
                    Who cares about tyc pts when they got from Hot events-Tycon dailly reward and rewards reaching 2 milion points? I wouldn;t care about tycoon points also. Rewards from collecting are higher than tycon 1-st place itself. Have confirmation:Players (not only theese 2) have in inventory stuf claimed . So gf R2. Next time maybe we all should get these bugs because noone seems to care instead of LAUSY compensation 240 Blessed stones,300 soulstones, 1 gem 8 and 10 lotto vouchers. Not to mention the huge advantage developing better their status/heroes.

Comment

on s297 ppl also used the glitch, and u cant ban them for that, they didnt used any hacks or something to get the rewards. but they cant let some ppl have all and outher nothing cuz the compesation is really nothing....

Comment

Of course they can ban them for exploiting a glitch which gave them an unfair advantage in the game and they should to send a clear message exploiters will not be tolerated. Forget the tycoon points - those who went to 2 mil+ points collected all the prizes available.
                        They knowingly exploited a bug to gain an unfair advantage -taking the items away is not severe enough a penalty and certainly does not encourage me to spend a penny more.

There are some who once noticed the glitch - stopped knowing full well the developers would correct it and take the points away. Leniency is expected in those cases. Those who ran points up to 2mil+ to collect all rewards have no excuse and should be banned immediately.

Comment

Let's give devs some time(I mean 1-max 2 days) . If nothing will happend,I will do what EVERYBODY DOES:take advantage of bugs. Seems there is no penalty for them. ANd yeah, I will stop recharge /moth 300 EU like I did before because lack of time play to keep up with other players development.

Comment

Working...
                          X