This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug artifact exchange in hot event

hi , i cant exchange my golden heaven melody vs other item , i have 2 golden melody , 1 i use , 1 i dont use , i go in hot event and exchange dont works...

Click image for larger version

Name:	melo1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	793.5 KB
ID:	1782936

Name:	melo 2.jpg
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	1782937

Name:	melo 3.jpg
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	1782938

I got the same issue, OBVIOUSLY people will have open the CHEST so if the swap is for the chest only its really stupid... we got it day1, we use it...

Maybe its a mistake, i hope this exchange will be corrected too.

Comment

moderator dev GM anyone from loa staff can found a lillt info ?

you cant say " this swap is only for chest " cause evrybody open all chest in inventory in 1 clic, only stupid guy can do this.

you have lot of bugs in this game , never in recharge diamond but for demonic war it's more 1 years u know player cant moove next boss but u dont repair this , it's not a probleme it's dw , it's not dias recharge.

and today you do bad works in hot event and 11hours later we have not informations, it's not serious !

moderator from forum this message is not for you , it's for dev.

we whant info , and now , not after the dailly event , stop do child works and go for good works , repair this event , repair DW , repair silver war , repair cross server, repair unbreakable bond,
      finish your job correctly before add in this game.

damm it's amazing

Comment

Swaps are only for chests, because if they are made for artifacts, then all players who have at least one celestial heavens melody, even not from wheel, will be able to swap for reward.

hi , i cant exchange my golden heaven melody vs other item , i have 2 golden melody , 1 i use , 1 i dont use , i go in hot event and exchange dont works...
        Character name and server info?
        Last edited by Alkaris; 07-14-2016, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Just a reminder that this is bug report section, keep insults and things not related to game bugs out of it.

Comment

Sorry wasn't insulting anything, but its just obvious that ppl click "open all chest" everytime, its impossible anyone have keep them..

I Got 2x Heaven mélody in this event, i have one that i don't use, can it be possible to exchange ?

Server : S301 Silver HEat
            Character : CalbuttOkay

Comment

HEre are the screenshoot :

I only have my score screen for the event, i got the rewards few days ago so the reward tab got nothing...
              I'm on a fresh new server so I can't have get them from any other way

If this was supposed to work correctly, i had to inherit my second lv21 heaven and get Shield of Discord + Twilight Mirror from echanging this 2 Heaven melody :S.
              Last edited by Bakudankun; 07-14-2016, 05:15 AM.

Comment

extra inteligent condition for swap, i dont know what say , i have not this brain level ....

Comment

Same issue here, have 3 golden heavens Melody and the swaps doesn't work. Please fix before the event runs out.

Name:	WifeHM.JPG
Size:	311.9 KB
ID:	1725556

char name: The_Wife
                  Server: S268
                  Last edited by Lakajira; 07-14-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Artifacts exchange is dumb, everyone will open the chest because the Artifacts exchange event wasn't available at the time, it became available the day after Wheel of Luck event was finished. No warning was given to anyone, so please don't assume players know what you guys are going to do next. If people have gold artifacts, they worked hard to get it and should be allowed tochange it and not waste diamonds and resources to get another one to that level. So please fix this error and allow us to exchange this item.

Comment

this 3 iteam have a good name with precison " chest "
                      1 : twilight mirror chest = twilight mirror
                      2 : purgatory wand chest = purgatory wand
                      3 : compass chest = compass

this 2 items have NOT the good name we dont see chest :
                      4 : heaven's melody = heaven's melody
                      5 : shield of discord = shield of discord

first time need change the name of this 2 item with not name " chest "
                      two time need have other day for swap and with the correct condition for swap

Comment

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	925.0 KB
ID:	1725567
                        I hope they will fix the exchange before it ends or extend it.

char name: Astra
                        Server: S273

Comment

Devs said that only chests were made for exchange, they will not extend event.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                            Devs said that only chests were made for exchange, they will not extend event.
                            Please tell us did the Devs sent us prior warning not to open the chest? I have no mail regarding this. Therefore it was their error and not ours, they should think of their customer before bringing out useless events that doesn't allow us to change. Please tell them to read the event, it says swap one Heavans Melody not 1 Heavans Melody chest.

Comment

omg LOA have the best dev ,

this is a pure comercial action for user spend dias , shame on marketing chief

Alkaris please ,

say me , what is the name exactly of chest we can swap ?
                              say me , what is the name exactly of item in the chest ?

Comment

Working...
                              X