X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• olruzechmann
    started a topic Regaining with no points for Seraphs

Regaining with no points for Seraphs

So it's the third day of tycoon and we've got consuming regaining BUT Seraph stones are still not in the list of items that give tycoon points.
    What's the point of the Seraphs in regaining if you can't get tycoon points for them?

Kindly request a sufficient answer...

• R222236650
    replied
    I'm not mad, you just need to pay attention of what's happening with events. angel tears aren't apart of tycoon either if you havent noticed.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Despite event 'Consuming, Regaining' being hosted only during tycoon, its description doesnt say that purpose of event is to give tycoon points. Seraph stone is not going to be counted during this tycoon.
    To use them or not during this event is up to players.

Leave a comment:

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Originally posted by olruzechmann View Post
    First of all it's not mostly, this type of regaining ONLY shows up in tycoon from day 3 to day 5. Every tycoon... The only other type of regaining i know of is from carnival and there are no resources to get but lotto items. Now tell me, if it's not meant to make tycoon points why should it ONLY show up in EVERY tycoon day 3 to day 5? I seem to be the only one who is disappointed by that.
    True ,but there been type of consume regain, with ele crystals, grotto hearths, spring wisdoms, ele scrools, energy vitamins.Well you still can make decent points in tycoon, and it have happened earlier, that they rottate the mats in tycoon ,which give points. And this is like 2nd time seraphs were not inclued. Good that all suffer same . Just does not need to get used to things, and be ready to changes, sometimes good, sometimes not so.

Leave a comment:

• olruzechmann
    replied
    First of all it's not mostly, this type of regaining ONLY shows up in tycoon from day 3 to day 5. Every tycoon... The only other type of regaining i know of is from carnival and there are no resources to get but lotto items. Now tell me, if it's not meant to make tycoon points why should it ONLY show up in EVERY tycoon day 3 to day 5? I seem to be the only one who is disappointed by that.

Leave a comment:

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Originally posted by olruzechmann View Post
    Consuming regaining is a tycoon event. Furthermore, you are a moderator and answer with a question? No offense but I expected a bit more information like
    when seraphs will be counted for tycoon or that you contacted some1 to check on the matter. This reply is nothing but a brush off and you don't even
    try to hide it.
    No its simply an event for consuming certain ammount of resources you getback certain ammount of thing, which just happen to be launched mostly at tycoon events, and give players chance to get more points. True that need to double check cause now spending seraphs would be waste of tycoon points, but it do not stop us from spending them to increase the angel evo, and mean whiel get back some recources. Which is what alkaris said.

Leave a comment:

• olruzechmann
    replied
    Consuming regaining is a tycoon event. Furthermore, you are a moderator and answer with a question? No offense but I expected a bit more information like
    when seraphs will be counted for tycoon or that you contacted some1 to check on the matter. This reply is nothing but a brush off and you don't even
    try to hide it.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    You have chance to develop your angels with spending less resources?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X