X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syrosnake
    replied
    What I loaded everything happens with a diamond and can not get compensation from hot event

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled24.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	306.6 KB
ID:	1726116

and BR is still something to this account

Name:	untitled25.JPG
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	1726117

and another thing can not enter the game on account of Majestyc

Name:	untitled23.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	1726118

Leave a comment:

• R251901293
    replied
    the thing is that their community constantly complained about r2 people being able to recharge with offers, thus they 1st removed 6 out of 7 sites and now they remove`it altogether to please their players, so no matter what we do and how much we complain, it won`t be reversed. at the end R2 just sells a merchandise, they aint involved in the production process at all. it was good as much as it lasted anyway

Leave a comment:

• R260778433
    replied
    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post

this si your own support Alkaris and i already sent a ticket there

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by R260778433 View Post
    totally agree give us a direct link to contact those developers and claim our rights we paid money so we demand service
    Here is link
    http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Leave a comment:

• R260778433
    replied
    Originally posted by abed20074 View Post
    i would like a direct chat with their developers as well cause this is total **. if their developers cant fix bugs they need to hire new ones and im not letting this one jut go by
    gtarcade has different offers and events compensating their players for wht r2games used to give us through free rechaarge offers now its being taken fro us firsr removing the companies now they say it was a bug ???????
    3 years bug what does that make you in the world of programmers 1 word " MOroNS" now get up your lazy ***** and do work with the damn money we put in your pokets( we filled your pockets with)
    totally agree give us a direct link to contact those developers and claim our rights we paid money so we demand service

Leave a comment:

• abed20074
    replied
    i would like a direct chat with their developers as well cause this is total **. if their developers cant fix bugs they need to hire new ones and im not letting this one jut go by
    gtarcade has different offers and events compensating their players for wht r2games used to give us through free rechaarge offers now its being taken fro us firsr removing the companies now they say it was a bug ???????
    3 years bug what does that make you in the world of programmers 1 word " MOroNS" now get up your lazy ***** and do work with the damn money we put in your pokets( we filled your pockets with)

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    i suggest you report to your superiors that hel lots of players are so upset with this bug and i still insist its a bug and that programmers are too lazy to fix it just like shadow phantom bug . now find us a solution and dont run away from your duties this company grew large with us and with our money not the opposite. satisfy us or freaking lose us.
    As i told above, this issue was reported and answer of developers was given.

Leave a comment:

• R260778433
    replied
    i suggest you report to your superiors that hel lots of players are so upset with this bug and i still insist its a bug and that programmers are too lazy to fix it just like shadow phantom bug . now find us a solution and dont run away from your duties this company grew large with us and with our money not the opposite. satisfy us or freaking lose us.

Leave a comment:

• R260778433
    replied
    just give me a diirect ling to contact them we have a discussion there . cause your not leading me anywhere good

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    then they are screwing us over and over how did it use to count for 3 full years now it doesnt??/

when we had the seed issue you said its a gtarcade issue and we are a different platform how is it that now its GTArcaade who decides for you.. ????
    They are the one, who develop this game, so they decide all things about development of game for us.

Leave a comment:

• R260778433
    replied
    then they are screwing us over and over how did it use to count for 3 full years now it doesnt??/

when we had the seed issue you said its a gtarcade issue and we are a different platform how is it that now its GTArcaade who decides for you.. ????

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    First of all, i reported it and devs give their response, which is written above.
    Second, it is GTArcade who gave such response, because they are developers of this game.

Leave a comment:

• abed20074
    replied
    now wait a ******* second first u remove all the free offers and the discounted offers companies which we have been using for over 3 years (it used to count during this time) now your saying it was a bug give me a ficking break alkaris just report the damn bug to your lazy programmers to fix it and stop with this attitude. you ae not fixing a problem like this you are making tons of players upset and quiet frankly this kind of support which is totally useless makes me and a ton more of my freiends want to quit the game forever and not even going a game of your company...report the damn bug and have it fixed and compensate us players...not just this bug but also add the other companies you removed. yourplaform is full of bugs lately and the recharge any ammount offers is what made me sign up for your platform i didnt sign up for this **** otherwise i would have chosen GTARCADE at least its easier to compete there whithout those tons of cheaters you have here ..now for the last time report and fix those damn bugs.period.

Leave a comment:

• abed20074
    replied
    hotevents recharge buggd

hello i did the recharge any amount event in hot events 2 times 1 diamond each time and still i cant collect the rewards in hot events i received the diamonds but not the HOT EVENTS rewards i want it , fix this issue or compensate me the rewards directly to my account. thanks

Name:	1.JPG
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	1726109Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	1726110Click image for larger version

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1726111Click image for larger version

Name:	4.JPG
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1726112

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    According to developers of game, free offers diamond shouldnt count as recharge, it was bugged before and they fixed it, so it will not count towards any recharge event.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 08-10-2016, 04:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X