Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug: Artifact Workshop. This issue has been ignored for almost a year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Artifact Workshop. This issue has been ignored for almost a year.

For the last time, I am asking for a fix for my Artifact Workshop, this time with every ideal screenshot you could possibly need, and more. You have denied my reports before, and I am disappointed in that.
    Before I get into details, I would like to say this. This bug that has occured has costed me over 500k BR over this whole year.
    Something that would push me much further than I am now. I am now making this thread explaining the bug, which has haunted me many times. I only have 1-2 angel artifacts still equipped.
    The rest, who knows where they went. All I know for certain is this: My angel artifacts disappeared, however the bonuses of them did not. This continued until I unequipped the angel. Then, I lost the bonus completely.
    The following 3 pictures explain the bug, as I show how when I purchace an angel artifact from Zodiac, it never appears in my artifact inventory.
    I have 0 clue how the one green one that is there is there, and 0 clue how the bug occured.
    Please let me know if any of the pictures are not showing correctly, as I can save them in a different format.

Click image for larger version

Name:	After.gif
Views:	1
Size:	423.6 KB
ID:	1785313

Name:	During.gif
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	1785312

Name:	Before.gif
Size:	426.3 KB
ID:	1785311

NOTE: The pictures are in reverse order. The 3rd picture is Before, the 2nd picture is During, and the 1st picture is After

As you can see, I can only see the green one, no matter what I buy, open, ect. I bought the purple artifact 8/26/2016 at 20:16, and on 8/26/2016 at 20:17, it was still not showing in my artifact inventory.
    I have potential solutions, and I honestly don't care if I lose what I had, I just want the ability to use artifacts back. It's costing me a ton of BR, and a ton of headaches.
    1. You guys keep logs of all servers you own, I know this for a fact. Reset my Artifact Workshop to when it just came out, and return all artifacts I was supposed to have (Known through logs) by mail.
    This solution SHOULD work if you have the ability to do this, as my Artifact Workshop was broken after about a week or 2 after it came out.
    2. The same thing as before, except because you only have evidence of the Green and the Purple I bought, return those two. Like I said, I don't care if I lose what I had as long as I can use them again.

I ask that you try. If it doesn't work, so be it. If it takes a bit of time of my account being down, so be it. All I need is to be confirmed that you tried.
    That you listened to your player pool, because in the end, the CUSTOMER knows best. It's said all over the place. I want it said here.

Regards,
    - SirDude, KongregateS1

I will report it, but answer will be given most likely on Monday.

Comment

Well, i dont have good news, as we are not in control of game development, we cant do any changes in code of game. This issue is reported to developers with request to fix it and we keep reminding them about it, but we dont have progress about it. We will keep reminding them about this issue until we have answer or they fix it.

Comment

Working...
      X