Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Hellish Wolf skill too low

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hellish Wolf skill too low

    Hello,

    I'd like to ask for help

    My Hellish Wolf is currently at [upgrade +31] but his skill is still stuck at Endless Rage +10.
    After reaching [upgrade +30] it should become Endless Rage +11

    Could you please correct it for me, so that I can use this hero at its actual power?

    Character name: Lucasai
    Server: Armorgames S1 [time zone - US East Coast]

    Click image for larger version

Name:	hellish.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1789668

  • #2
    Can you add two more screenshots please? One of next skill in upgrade, and actual skill level under hero.
    And i guess that you have tried to clear cache and flash player profile?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Can you add two more screenshots please? One of next skill in upgrade, and actual skill level under hero.
      And i guess that you have tried to clear cache and flash player profile?
      Hello,
      of course, please find them attached.
      I tried clearing cache etc but nothing changed
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wolf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	1728497Click image for larger version

Name:	wolf-skill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1728498

      Comment


      • #4
        Reported it.

        Comment


        • #5
          There's nothing wrong there. Endless Rage +11is only at upgrade 33
          Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R276492349 View Post
            There's nothing wrong there. Endless Rage +11is only at upgrade 33
            Nope, max lvl of skill at +27 upgrade is 10. So skill +11 should be at +30 upgrade, and max skill is +13 at upgrade +36.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
              Nope, max lvl of skill at +27 upgrade is 10. So skill +11 should be at +30 upgrade, and max skill is +13 at upgrade +36.
              Yes, that's how it should be.
              The problem is still not resolved

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by lucas.szczesniak View Post
                Yes, that's how it should be.
                The problem is still not resolved
                I will ask about update after Chinese New Year holidays ends.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                  I will ask about update after Chinese New Year holidays ends.
                  Appreciated

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    I will ask about update after Chinese New Year holidays ends.
                    Any news on that matter?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No, still nothing.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X