Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Treasure refresh not working

LoA, Nyssas Reef.
    The Beach Treasure countdown has reached zero for some time, and I have plenty of shell points. But for some reason, it keeps asking to refresh for 20 diamonds. This has been going on for most of the day. It will not let me switch modes.

Anyone else having this problem?

Good morning. Could you please post your IGN/character name, server number also, so that to make report then checking of the issue possible? Thanks.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Well by the looks of the pic. You should scrool down in the choose mode, and uncheck frosta queen shards
      Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 07-25-2017, 12:07 AM.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

... or you could check if any rewards/shards option in "Choose mode" (Frosta or Nether or any reward which costs 20 dias) is ticked there and untick it, as Antifreeze well noticed.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          ... or you could check if any rewards/shards option in "Choose mode" (Frosta or Nether or any reward which costs 20 dias) is ticked there and untick it, as Antifreeze well noticed.
          Tried that (first thing I tried)

but it seems to work now
          thanks

Comment

Happy it works now and problem is solved.

Comment

Working...
            X