Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lost Connection to server /Reconnected to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump...Noone here?On vacantion?

Comment

ub21 doing the same thing..... Even when reconnects, have to refresh, then it all starts over again.

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
        maybe we must try another way-I CANT SPEND MY MONEY FOR RECHARGE COZ CANT OPEN GAME-lol-

Comment

Originally posted by MARTIN* View Post

maybe we must try another way-I CANT SPEND MY MONEY FOR RECHARGE COZ CANT OPEN GAME-lol-

Ahahah, indeed . All let's say: I want recharge now 10 K dias..I'm sure they will get one developer with force to start game, at least recharge function

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	lost connection.jpg Views:	2 Size:	494.2 KB ID:	1924320
            well, the servers *seems* to be semi-stable ... now I can do one or 2 things before I lose connection. WHERE THE **** ARE THE **** MODS/DEVS?! WHAT ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS....?!

OBSERVE the SERVER TIME! This **** has been going on since they did that **** update... talk about a ...! They really want people to quit the game so bad they have to resort to this?
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-17-2017, 11:27 AM. Reason: Removed profanity

Comment

ahh still the same with s248 all day
              Attached Files

Comment

The game is totally royally ****** up atm. In world boss, there are atleast 6 other ppl in there that I know of, but can only see myself. Only 4 ppl in the ranking menu and all hits are now LOG FAILED. IF you refresh the game, you will NOT BE ABLE TO GET BACK IN!!!!

Comment

They ever going to fix this damn thing???????????

Comment

nope this has been going on for a long time on many servers. more bugs in this game than my back yard

Comment

Originally posted by EnigmaSaggi View Post
                      Hello. Yes, a vacation would work just fine right now Enigma .

Originally posted by LudsamMamo View Post
                      So it seems to be R2 Problem. i have many friends in GTA platform and FB platform who dont have this issue. I might sound a bit rough but when it comes to a Player problem all Mods will tell u how u have to clear browser and restart. And now they are quiet as rats in their holes. At least one is online for sure but instead making a good excuse at least they will ban me for my words again. TY ALkaris in advance
                      It was not only a r2 problem as it spread on almost all servers or least on most of them, on both platforms, on EAST and EU regions. Even if we seemed to be quiet no one was hiding. Thanks in advance for the idea you gave us for a further reply though. And please, do mind your words and follow the forum rules when and if you want to post, offensive vulgar language is not allowed and also is not of help with solving any of the issues or problem players have.

Issue had been reported from the moment it appeared. It is still worked on and tried to be fixed. I understand it is more than frustrating and its occurrence brought a lot of inconveniences and difficulties to all players, I experienced and experience the same things. Still, anger and hard time or picking on someone wouldn't help and mods can't apply fixes nor they can make things work faster or being solved sooner. Your patience in waiting for the issue to be solved would be highly appreciated.

For the problem faced yesterday, compensation was issued in game, please check your HE >> Recommended tab, 2nd page.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 08-17-2017, 09:02 AM.
                      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

the problem is that you cant get in game long enough to collect anything and now i can not get in game at all what is going on... i haven't been able to get in game and do anything for 2 days now... so i hope the compensation is going to be a good one since i cant even get in game to collect it...

Shinigami
                        Heavenly Fields server 241 , I think its merged server ub21 lol but haven't been able to get into game for 2 days so cant remember if that's right lol

Comment

it would seem that is't not on all servers since i can log into server 303 Charred Citadel !!!!!

Comment

Unable to log into ub21.

Comment

S299 server not loading. Freezes at 100%(2/2)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Sidhe; 08-18-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

S299 not loading

Comment

Working...
                                X