X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salabhn
    replied
    Arena was reset today, lost yesterday's attempt. Forgot to update. Bug in shop is still there though. And not sure if it's a bug, but can't collect Homestead ranking rewards. Shows I'm not ranked, for last 2 days.
    Today's ranking. When I try to collect

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. Thank you for letting me know about the reset loop quests, arena attempts not yet resetting is reported, again.

Leave a comment:

• salabhn
    replied
    Loop quests have reset. Arena attempts didn't.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Issue was reported already, confirmed and it is being worked on. As for the compensation not yet received, last update on that was it would be sent after tycoon ended. Now, with the reappearance of the issue, during tycoon, it was tried to be suggested to devs to change it and to send it in game sooner, we are still waiting for a reply about that as well. As soon as the reply comes and the info is handed in to me, I will post it here. I have to also appologise for seeming and sounding like I have not given any attention to your problem, your issue was and it is a priority, but i couldn't come here with a reply which wouldn't have been a reliable one. Thank you for your being so patient.

Leave a comment:

• salabhn
    replied
    Same bug again ( Daily attempts not resetting). Please do something quick, tycoon is going....

Leave a comment:

• salabhn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• salabhn
    replied
    Can't purchase Herb of Grace from shop. At least 3 players on the server have the same issue. Think its another common issue. I opened a ticket for this issue a couple of weeks ago( during last tycoon, I think). Guess they didn't fix it yet. Nor did I get any response to that ticket.
    Can't buy "Herb-of-Grace" from shop.

Leave a comment:

• salabhn
    replied
    Thanks for the update. Guess the thread can be closed.

Edit: Didn't find any compensation yet...

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning salz. Thank you for confirming the reset thing being fixed. I will ask about compensation and come back here with the update on that .

Hello. Here's the promised update . Compensation will be issued in game today, please check the HE and follow it closely along with your in-game mails, too. Thank you for your being that patient with the fix and solving of the issue.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 09-19-2017, 09:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• salabhn
    replied
    Attempts are reset.. No compensation for 3 days' lost attempts?!?!

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    You're really very welcome, I do hope they'll find a fix for the issue you're facing and everything will go back to normal or least close to it after that.

Leave a comment:

• salabhn
    replied
    Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello salz. As I have already replied to you in the previous post, it was reported when you signaled it then reforwarded and reported again this morning. I will do it again and add the screenshots you provided as well (thank you for that). According to the last update from contact person, devs are working on a fix on the reset issue and a compensation will be issued in game after the reset thing gets fixed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X