Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daily tasks not resetting

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello...again. Issue has been reported, it has been confirmed and it has been forwarded to devs already. I do also hope they will find a permanent fix for this issue occuring once at few days ... it is as upsetting for me as it is for you, too .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Attempts have rest. Lost yesterday's ranking rewards though, arena and CoM.
      salz
      Guild : Razor
      UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Hello. Glad it was fixed (again), I do hope that it is for good. As for the lost arena, CoM and rankings points yesterday, please do submit a ticket to support - http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7, give there all your details refering to IGN/character name, server name and number, provide a description of the problem and also attach screenshots, as evidence of that.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Can't provide screenshots for rankings since it only shows as collected already. But can I request to keep the thread open at least for a couple more weeks, in case bug happens again. So that a new forum thread won't be necessary to report
          salz

Comment

Hi. No one said thread is closed or it is gonna be closed salz, not for the time being but it will be eventually as issue is fixed and problem solved . If, after closing of thread, the issue reappears, well, there will be another thread (when course of events asks for it) opened. Now, in relation to that ticket to be submitted, even if those screenshots show the rewards as collected, still take them and attach them to your ticket - I will also ask what it is exactly necessary for those screenshots to show and let you the info in PM. I am sorry there is not other way to do this but by sending that ticket, considering the comp for the whole server was already issued in game .

Comment

Database error on Herb-of-Grace purchase is back.
              salz

Comment

Hello salz. I'll report it for you again but most probably issue will be taken care of after Chinese National Holidays period ends (that's the 8th of October). I'm back with info and update when that will be available for me as well .

Comment

Any updates? still bugged
                  salz

Comment

Hello salz. Haven't heard back from the devs, I have reforwarded your issue, again. I do hope to come with an answer though, within the next 2 days. Thank you for letting me know if it was fixed or not and I am sorry for the inconvenience and the trouble this causes .

Comment

Arena attempts, loop quests, homestead quests etc are gone again. This getting ridiculous and tiresome. Do these devs know what to do with it anymore? Fourth or fifth time I've had to report the same bug.This is unacceptable.
                      salz

Comment

Hello salz. I can relate on you, it is distressing for me as well because I can't really do much more than report it again and "push" issue forward (. So, issue reported, again, I'm waiting for a reply or answer so that I can come with an update for you here.
                        Last edited by Sidhe; 10-13-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Its been 4 days. Any updates?
                          salz

Comment

Good morning. Last gotten update says issue is solved. If there's any possibility to let me know about that and confirm it as being so, I'd be highly appreciating it, thank you in advance.

Comment

Working...
                            X