Golden Disciple Skill bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of update:
    Now the GD 1st round is occurring sporadically. Sometimes with Clash of Might the 1st round skill comes on. The skill does not come on often enough to make much difference. You can not depend on GDisciple to fully support your party to any appreciable degree.

Moderator, do you have any updates. Has support given you any indication when the skill will return permanently?

Comment

Good morning. There is no update or news about GD round skill being fixed I can come with, just yet . Once they will find it, an official announcement will be made.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello, I have sent two tickets from last week. No reply from support. Suppose to respond in 3 days.
        Can you assist? or are you unable to query support regarding their lack of response or compliance with response guidelines?

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
          Hello, I have sent two tickets from last week. No reply from support. Suppose to respond in 3 days.
          Can you assist? or are you unable to query support regarding their lack of response or compliance with response guidelines?
          Hello there. I can only remind them about your submitted ticket and try to get a reply from them. After you get your ticket replied, it will be much more easier to follow it as it will have a case number attached.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt.erickson View Post
            Sooo stupid me, people say to reset skill to zero, what am I missing how would you do that?
            Please, post your data (IGN, server name and number) so that your GD issue can be reported. Thank you.

Comment

Our data was already posted and tickets were sent.
              I thought the GD issue WAS reported....otherwise why go through this forum stream. If you are a different moderator, then please read the forum stream and report the GD problem.

If you are the same moderator that posted a recent response to me, then we all have bad days and "brain farts."......no worries.

Please continue to advocate our problem.

Kind Regards
              onlyquester@yahoo.com
              S33 Metatron's Edict. Player name: "nama"

Comment

Hello.
                Dear only quester, please read bit more carefully before posting and making suppositions about my "brain farts" or bad days. I am the same moderator and I did reported the GD issue, for all the ones who posted that REQUESTED data. If you are the same player but using two different forum accounts from where you have posted, then let me know about that. If you are not the player or one of the players for whom I have asked the data to be posted and for who the new request for that data was, then I kindly ask you to let the others have the same chance to have their issue reported too . Do not doubt about my doing all that it takes for your issue to be advocated, as you said.
                Kind regards, Sidhe

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
                  Hello. She is still not fixed and neither can I give you a deadline for her fix to be applied. What I can, still, is to suggest you to try the temporary fix it was found by others, who else have her (that only in case you can afford that, it is extremely expensive because it asks for a big amount of resources). You can try to upgrade her skill to over +11/+30 upgrade (her upgrade skill must go over +11 level/+30 upgrade); the upgrade has to be done using blessed stones, not by ascension or by inheriting from another hero. The ones who tried that say it made her work as it was supposed to. Once again, you could try this temp fix, or you can just wait for the devs to apply the fix they're working on.
                  that does not work all the time.... if does... it random...

what is wrong with situation... defective hero, devs knew about it, and still put in the stores (not cheep). support has stopped responding, when i ask any update. if they cant fix hero, can we un-evolve, with GD card in bag, plus all resources used in bag. that would make things less wrong...

http://ub48-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...85ae3fe6828e51

Attached Files
                  Last edited by 2244565; 04-27-2018, 11:58 PM. Reason: added fight link and pic

Comment

Hello, about 4 days later.
                    "what I wrong with situation" is a very good point. There are various heroes available....some not inexpensive.

The GD problem has clearly called attention to the other problem! Namely that SUPPORT does not respond to properly submitted tickets.
                    "Why are tickets are not answered in the 3 day period as per guidelines/instructions?"
                    Could you forward that question and get back to us?

Please continue to advocate our complaints.

Kind Regards
                    Onlyquester
                    S33 Metatron's Edict. Player: Nama.

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
                      Hello, about 4 days later.
                      "what I wrong with situation" is a very good point. There are various heroes available....some not inexpensive.

The GD problem has clearly called attention to the other problem! Namely that SUPPORT does not respond to properly submitted tickets.
                      "Why are tickets are not answered in the 3 day period as per guidelines/instructions?"
                      Could you forward that question and get back to us?

Please continue to advocate our complaints.

Kind Regards
                      Onlyquester
                      S33 Metatron's Edict. Player: Nama.
                      Hello. This is what I am continuously doing, do not have doubts about that. Unfortunately, for your question about your unreplied tickets I do not have an answer . I can only suggest you to still wait for some more as it seems like all staff is still on vacation until Wednesday.

Comment

Hello,
                        Sorry...I was not aware that staff was on vacation.
                        Onlyquester

Comment

Can someone please provide a fix for this seemingly ridiculous problem? I have been waiting to have my GD fixed for awhile now and some people are able to use workarounds, but none of them work for me. I am happy to rebuild her from scratch, but do not have the resources, nor should I have to spend the resources per my own cost. I do believe I am owed an explanation and due compensation, as I have been losing to lower level BRs to a point where I am no longer gaining the resources per competitions. I get that R2 doesn't own the game, that is GT, but you do resell it and you also make profits off the people that cash. Therefore, there is an obligation for fair and just treatment of players who invest time and money into this game.

Can someone please explain when the fix will occur, and if not soon, how we will be compensated until the fix is applied?

IGN: Smellynugget
                          Server: s235 Amber Heath

Comment

Good morning cajones. It is not r2 and not mods who can apply fixes or implement features in game. About GD round skill, all I can suggest, like for everyone else who has the hero is to wait for it to be fixed (let's hope that will happen sooner than later). Meanwhile, I will add you to the list but, I'll also suggest you to send a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Attaching battle log links to it will be also very much appreciated and of great help with the check. Please also, check your forum PM. Thank you.

Comment

sent many tickets about golden disciple broke skill and still get zero answer... 5 weeks already, not a single reply back from game support. wth?

Comment

Originally posted by R299929125 View Post
                                sent many tickets about golden disciple broke skill and still get zero answer... 5 weeks already, not a single reply back from game support. wth?
                                Hello. IGN, server name and number? An approximate date you have sent the ticket/s?

Comment

Working...
                                X