Golden Disciple Skill bug.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tamzilla
    started a topic Golden Disciple Skill bug.

Golden Disciple Skill bug.

Hello,
    can you guys tell me how much time do you need to fix Golden Disciple round skill bug , that thing doesnt do damage at all in the round skill. Would be good if you guys look in this issue and solve this as I didnt wasted 40 k dias in last navi just for a bugged skill.

IGN : xTamz
    server : s236 silverwood
    r2

• Sidhe
    replied
    Dear players, a new thread has been opened in the News section so that players who got Golden Disciple and still do not have it fixed after the 3rd of May update to post about their issue. Follow the steps mentioned there and in case there will still be issues with the hero's round skill, post in there about that. Thank you. Here's the link to the new thread: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...le-round-skill

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. I think I have already explained innumerable times that it is not mods in forum who can fix it, it's devs and they do that for each broken hero, individually, one by one. That, of course, for those players who have signaled the hero as not working. So, please, if you have the same issue, post your data here, add a battle log link, too, and you will be added to the list. You should also submit a ticket to the support, following the link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . There is also a thread opened on the mother platform forum, where ALL LoA players can post their data and report the issue with the non-working Golden Disciple. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• albota_paul25
    replied
    why the hell you cant fix this?

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Dear players, the issue with the GD round skill will ask for a bit of longer time to be fixed. Devs decided to apply the fix for all bugged heroes individually, one by one, in order to not experience a loss of player's data. I cannot give you a time frame for when that might happen, though. What I can do, still, is to reforward the issue again followed by the list with all players who posted about the bugged hero in forum or who submitted tickets to support and who let me know about that after. As soon as an update on the issue reaches me, I will surely post it here. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• justbart
    replied
    Dear Devs,

Sent 2 tickets, plus 4 replies, last one was a week ago, (replied today for the last time, last answer I've gotten was May 7th) who will update me on what's going on???

GD missing roundskill, I've gotten her Nav King in March during SS Tyc.

ING: BB76
    Server S114 Ravens Gaol
    Platform R2

http://ub37-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...45af9480fad41b

getting very annoying not hearing from you guys

have a nice day

BB76
    Last edited by justbart; 05-14-2018, 04:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R299929125
    replied
    server name: s244 netherworld now ua20, 1st ticket sent early April. ad 2 more after. GD still broke neither heal or round skill work at al, she just heal herself that is.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by R299929125 View Post
    sent many tickets about golden disciple broke skill and still get zero answer... 5 weeks already, not a single reply back from game support. wth?
    Hello. IGN, server name and number? An approximate date you have sent the ticket/s?

Leave a comment:

• R299929125
    replied
    sent many tickets about golden disciple broke skill and still get zero answer... 5 weeks already, not a single reply back from game support. wth?

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning cajones. It is not r2 and not mods who can apply fixes or implement features in game. About GD round skill, all I can suggest, like for everyone else who has the hero is to wait for it to be fixed (let's hope that will happen sooner than later). Meanwhile, I will add you to the list but, I'll also suggest you to send a ticket to support following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Attaching battle log links to it will be also very much appreciated and of great help with the check. Please also, check your forum PM. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cajones18154
    replied
    Can someone please provide a fix for this seemingly ridiculous problem? I have been waiting to have my GD fixed for awhile now and some people are able to use workarounds, but none of them work for me. I am happy to rebuild her from scratch, but do not have the resources, nor should I have to spend the resources per my own cost. I do believe I am owed an explanation and due compensation, as I have been losing to lower level BRs to a point where I am no longer gaining the resources per competitions. I get that R2 doesn't own the game, that is GT, but you do resell it and you also make profits off the people that cash. Therefore, there is an obligation for fair and just treatment of players who invest time and money into this game.

Can someone please explain when the fix will occur, and if not soon, how we will be compensated until the fix is applied?

IGN: Smellynugget
    Server: s235 Amber Heath

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Hello,
    Sorry...I was not aware that staff was on vacation.
    Onlyquester

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
    Hello, about 4 days later.
    "what I wrong with situation" is a very good point. There are various heroes available....some not inexpensive.

The GD problem has clearly called attention to the other problem! Namely that SUPPORT does not respond to properly submitted tickets.
    "Why are tickets are not answered in the 3 day period as per guidelines/instructions?"
    Could you forward that question and get back to us?

Please continue to advocate our complaints.

Kind Regards
    Onlyquester
    S33 Metatron's Edict. Player: Nama.
    Hello. This is what I am continuously doing, do not have doubts about that. Unfortunately, for your question about your unreplied tickets I do not have an answer . I can only suggest you to still wait for some more as it seems like all staff is still on vacation until Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Hello, about 4 days later.
    "what I wrong with situation" is a very good point. There are various heroes available....some not inexpensive.

The GD problem has clearly called attention to the other problem! Namely that SUPPORT does not respond to properly submitted tickets.
    "Why are tickets are not answered in the 3 day period as per guidelines/instructions?"
    Could you forward that question and get back to us?

Please continue to advocate our complaints.

Kind Regards
    Onlyquester
    S33 Metatron's Edict. Player: Nama.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Hello. She is still not fixed and neither can I give you a deadline for her fix to be applied. What I can, still, is to suggest you to try the temporary fix it was found by others, who else have her (that only in case you can afford that, it is extremely expensive because it asks for a big amount of resources). You can try to upgrade her skill to over +11/+30 upgrade (her upgrade skill must go over +11 level/+30 upgrade); the upgrade has to be done using blessed stones, not by ascension or by inheriting from another hero. The ones who tried that say it made her work as it was supposed to. Once again, you could try this temp fix, or you can just wait for the devs to apply the fix they're working on.
    that does not work all the time.... if does... it random...

what is wrong with situation... defective hero, devs knew about it, and still put in the stores (not cheep). support has stopped responding, when i ask any update. if they cant fix hero, can we un-evolve, with GD card in bag, plus all resources used in bag. that would make things less wrong...

http://ub48-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...85ae3fe6828e51

Attached Files
    Last edited by 2244565; 04-27-2018, 11:58 PM. Reason: added fight link and pic

Leave a comment:

Working...
X