X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello.
    Dear only quester, please read bit more carefully before posting and making suppositions about my "brain farts" or bad days. I am the same moderator and I did reported the GD issue, for all the ones who posted that REQUESTED data. If you are the same player but using two different forum accounts from where you have posted, then let me know about that. If you are not the player or one of the players for whom I have asked the data to be posted and for who the new request for that data was, then I kindly ask you to let the others have the same chance to have their issue reported too . Do not doubt about my doing all that it takes for your issue to be advocated, as you said.
    Kind regards, Sidhe

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Our data was already posted and tickets were sent.
    I thought the GD issue WAS reported....otherwise why go through this forum stream. If you are a different moderator, then please read the forum stream and report the GD problem.

If you are the same moderator that posted a recent response to me, then we all have bad days and "brain farts."......no worries.

Please continue to advocate our problem.

Kind Regards
    onlyquester@yahoo.com
    S33 Metatron's Edict. Player name: "nama"

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by kurt.erickson View Post
    Sooo stupid me, people say to reset skill to zero, what am I missing how would you do that?
    Please, post your data (IGN, server name and number) so that your GD issue can be reported. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
    Hello, I have sent two tickets from last week. No reply from support. Suppose to respond in 3 days.
    Can you assist? or are you unable to query support regarding their lack of response or compliance with response guidelines?
    Hello there. I can only remind them about your submitted ticket and try to get a reply from them. After you get your ticket replied, it will be much more easier to follow it as it will have a case number attached.

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Hello, I have sent two tickets from last week. No reply from support. Suppose to respond in 3 days.
    Can you assist? or are you unable to query support regarding their lack of response or compliance with response guidelines?

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. There is no update or news about GD round skill being fixed I can come with, just yet . Once they will find it, an official announcement will be made.

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Speaking of update:
    Now the GD 1st round is occurring sporadically. Sometimes with Clash of Might the 1st round skill comes on. The skill does not come on often enough to make much difference. You can not depend on GDisciple to fully support your party to any appreciable degree.

Moderator, do you have any updates. Has support given you any indication when the skill will return permanently?

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello. Thank you for updating me, I do hope it is gonna be solved soon and hero would work as it is supposed to.

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    I sent the ticket Saturday. I suspect a response will arrive soon. I will keep you all posted.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    I have not asked you really for a ss, I have asked you for the post of your data, INDIVIDUALLY, and submit a ticket to support so that we can track the issues with GD one by one. All the suggestions here were forwarded only as temporary fixes, solutions found by players who tried, tested and found a temp fix for the round skill not working. Venting is all right, expressing frustration allowed and expected, as well. Any solution I would know or find about will be posted here. Until a permanent fix will be applied exchanging ideas and venting is the best we can do .

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Hello Moderator: I have submitted ticket and I suspect others have also. I understand why the common response is to asked us to provide a screen shot.
    I know that screen shots are helpful for LoA support. I also understand that they work when one can show a "missed" action.

The problem with the GD "no 1st round" skill issue is that YOU CAN NOT document it or capture it on a screen shot. You, the developers, players and I know that the skill is not happening
    and because it is not happening a screen shot can not be captured. If there is a way to do a screen shot for the GD problem, please explain.

Thank you for allowing us to vent. Understand the frustration of paying for something and not getting the benefit.

Kind Regards
    Onlyquester
    S33 Metatron's Edict, player: nama

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning,

The issue with GD's round skill not working is known and it's being worked on for a fix, any update or news about it will be posted for you here as soon as it reaches me. For now, the only solutions found are the temporary fixes found by players who have tested and tried them. I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with your data and a description of the problem, with ss attached, eventually (they will be of great help) - it will make easier to track, individually, each issue.

Leave a comment:

• kurt.erickson
    replied
    Sooo stupid me, people say to reset skill to zero, what am I missing how would you do that?

Leave a comment:

• onlyquester
    replied
    Moderator, please keep us updated on GD glitch..... it's affects combat with higher level player and its frustrating when you spend a good amount of resources on a strong hero and the hero does not work properly.

Leave a comment:

• Terny
    replied

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, changing places with the back up hero helps only temporarily. After a while, the 1st round skill does not work, as onlyquester wrote to you. please fix it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X