Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden element core

Server ud9, character Anjelica
    Today, when I unsocked two sets of Golden Fire Cores, they disappeared from my inventory and I don't see them at all...... Can you help me please??

Good morning. Please post a screenshot so that we can see what the issue is about? Thank you. The elemental cores won't appear in inventory, they should be visible when you open Char >> Element tab >> Element Pack on right side opened window (All tab).
    Last edited by Sidhe; 05-14-2018, 12:47 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Good Morning.The issue is when I unsocked elemental cores from one hero to transfer them to another hero, they disappered from Element Pack .....I didn't see them again ..
      Attached Files

Comment

try to recycle all u don't need first maybe u got to many that makes them invisible!

Comment

Hello. From the ss you posted I see you have 3 pages of element cores there, try to search on each page and also come with the ss for the other 2 pages. Try to search using also only the Fire tab there, to make appear only the Fire cores. I am forwarding your issue, still, thank you for coming with the requested data.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 05-14-2018, 07:13 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

The Fire Cores still missing
            Attached Files

Comment

Ice element cores and electro element cores
              Attached Files

Comment

I am in the middle of switching heros in my party but now I am afraid to do anything else under pressure of loosing something more.....

Comment

Thanks for coming with the screenshots there . I have added them to my report. I cannot stop you make changes or do whatever you may think to do with your team/heroes. I can only suggest you to just let things the way they are for the time being, least for the Element Training, until things get to be sorted out, checked and eventually fixed .

Comment

I just bought one golden fire core from tycoon shop......I opened it but it didnt appears in elemental pack

Comment

I don't know what to do .....
                      Attached Files

Comment

When I can get my golden fire element cores back??

Comment

Good evening Sabina*. Your issue has been reforwarded and reported again, still I do not have an answer to come with for you , some things seems to take more time than others to be solved. If you haven't done that yet I would suggest you to submit a ticket to support, too, following this link here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Please fill in with the requested data, provide a detailed description of the issue, like you have done in here, in this thread, and attach the screenshots you took. It can't hurt and it might help with the issue being checked and solved. Thank you.

Comment

Hello. Please check and read your forum PM, thank you .

Comment

Working...
                            X