Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

3 days and No Tycoon Points - Losses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello Carissa. I have already placed a reminder about your submitted ticket.

Leave a comment:

• fireangelm64
    replied
    There is a forum already on this topic. Apparently thier systems were down and no tickets were received. They are aware of this issue and looks like compensation will be given, just not sure when. Here is the response I received:

Greetings Soreen,

We are sincerely sorry for the late response as there was delay issue on tickets system. The server tycoon issue has been reported to the game develop team. Please kindly be patient with us. As there are many reports for it, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on forum or in game announcement where we will announce the fix/compensation. Again we apologize for any inconveneince have caused by the problem and we appreciate your patience, understanding and constant support.

If you have any other questions in the meanwhile, please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
    The R2Games Team

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    I sent in a ticket, but have heard nothing as of yet. Please escalate.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Please submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 and sort of copy-paste in the Message field everything you have posted in here. Please also add the taken screenshots, too. I will forward your issue, nonetheless, but for individual losses like yours, submitting ticket to support is a "have to" , they are the ones being able to issue compensations of any sort.
    As for collecting or not the winnings in tycoon ... that is entirely your decision and up to you, I wouldn't make you any suggestion related to that .

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    I don't even know if I should collect the tycoon winnings for number 7.. because I should receive those for number 1.

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    And now in 7th with no chance to add points.
    And now in 7th with no chance to add points.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X