• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarissaAlessandra
    started a topic 3 days and No Tycoon Points - Losses

3 days and No Tycoon Points - Losses

As previously stated in a separate post
    http://forum.r2games.com/forum/browser-games/league-of-angels/bug-reports-support-ad/1957655-tycoon-didnt-count-points

the game did not count any tycoon points for 3 days (5/25-5/27) on our server. At the end of 3 days, I was in third place in CS tycoon, and had my sights set on first place. As of the time of this posting, I am in 6th place, and that is with no points counted for 3 days.

Here are my losses:

I did not get credit for any Tycoon Daily Rewards from Hot Events.
    Listing losses from Tycoon Daily Rewards:
    3 days 50,000 point rewards: Level 9 Valuable Gem Chest x 3, 400 Magic Mount Soul x 3 and 30 Mythic Divine Stone x 3.
    3 days 110,000 point rewards: Holy Emblem (16#) x 3, 400 Magic Mount Soul x 3, and 50 Mythic Divine Stone x 3.
    3 days 200,000 point rewards: Blood Thirsty Sword (17#) x 3, Tycoon Certificate x 3, 100 Royal's Mark x 3, and 400 Magic Mount Soul x 3.
    3 days
    300.000 point rewards: 500 Advanced Soulstone x 3, 100 Divine Blessing Stone x 3, Super Armament Chest (Mythic) x 3.

3 days 400,000 point rewards: 800 Advanced Soulstone x 3, 200 Divine Blessing Stone x 3, Super Armament Chest (Golden) x 3.
    3 days 500,000 point rewards: 1,000 Advanced Soulstone x 3, 400 Divine Blessing Stone x 3, 2 Super Armament Chest (Golden) x 3.

On 5/25, I recharged 4,000 diamonds x 3 = 120,000 diamonds, and should have received Tycoon Daily Rewards:
    50,000 points + 1,000 total recharge: 200 diamonds.
    110,000 points + 4,000 total recharge: 1,000 diamonds.
    200,000 points + 10,000 total recharge: 2,500 diamonds.

On 5/27 I recharged 30,000 diamonds and 10,000 diamonds x 2 = 50,000 diamonds, and should have received Tycoon Daily Rewards:
    50,000 points + 1,000 total recharge: 200 diamonds.
    110,000 points + 4,000 total recharge:1,000 diamonds.
    200,000 points + 10,000 total recharge: 2,500 diamonds.
    300,000 points + 30,000 total recharge: Hell's Shield (18#), 3,000 diamonds, and 3 Divine Powers (19#).
    400,000 points + 50,000 total recharge: 4
    ,000 diamonds, Dark King's Mask (20#), and Dark Power (21#).
    I also was unable to get the Tycoon Pts. Rewards for
    15,000,000 points: Level 14 Fusion Gem Chest, 2 Level 8 Angel Essence Chest, 3,500 Beast Crystal, 4,500 Beast Essence, 3,200 Flaring Heart.
    20,000,000 points: 2
    Level 14 Fusion Gem Chest, Level 8 Angel Essence Combo Chest, 4,000 Beast Crystal, 5,000 Beast Essence, 3,600 Flaring Heart.

Also, I couldn't collect in Lucky Points in Hot Events:
    15,000,000 points and recharge: 2
    Level 14 Fusion Gem Chest, 4 Level 8 Angel Essence Chest, 2 Level 8 Angel Essence Combo Chest, 4,000 Beast Crystal, 5,000 Beast Essence, 3,600 Flaring Heart.

In addition, I should also receive 1st place prizes for the CS Tycoon, given that I would have had the opportunity to compete for it and probably would have won. I still have 67,000 diamonds, but had no idea if I would have had to use these diamonds or recharge again.

I don't need the Lord Skyscream crest since I already have it from a previous first place CS tycoon finish, and would prefer the Styx Lord evo from last tycoon, if you are unable to exchange, I will accept Lord Skyscream crest and hope to be able to exchange in a future Hot Event.

Please compensate me as above.
    IGN: Alessandra
    R2Games
    S248 Brightcastle
    or merged server uc21
    Tycoon Rewards missed 5-25-18 (no points scored) placement 5-27-18 after no points scored nearly 3 days. Tycoon Rewards missed 5-27-18 (no points scored) print 1
    Last edited by CarissaAlessandra; 05-27-2018, 05:48 PM.

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello Carissa. The compensation you got is what devs have decided upon, I doubt we can change their mind or decision about that. If you are still not happy with it you can reply back to the ticket you submitted and update it, explaining your reasons and giving your opinion on the compensation sent.

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    This is some of the losses, but is hardly fair. Here is the posting of what was to be won.
    Place (Min Pts: 190,000) Rewards
    1st Lord Skycream Crest x1, (L4) Azure Fury x1, Ancient Gogadon x1, Angel Essence Synth Scroll x150, Supremacy Certificate x3, Super Armament Chest (Golden) x1, Lvl.9 Armament Crystal Chest x5, Lvl. 13 Fusion Gem Chest x2, and Lvl 13 Agility+END+Dodge Gem x1
    2nd-3rd Lord Skyscream Crest x1, (L4) Azure Fury x1, Angel Essence Synth Scroll x150, Supremacy Certificate x2, Super Armament Chest (Golden) x1,Lvl.8 Armament Crystal Chest x15, Lvl. 13 Fusion Gem Chest x1, and Lvl 13 Agility+END+Dodge Gem x1
    4th-6th Lord Skyscream Crest x1, (L4) Azure Fury x1, Angel Essence Synth Scroll x100, Supremacy Certificate x2, Super Armament Chest (Golden) x1,Lvl.7 Armament Crystal Chest x15, Lvl. 12 Fusion Gem Chest x1, andLvl.12 Agility+END+Dodge Gem x1

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    Today I received the following compensation: I am not sure if this is all I will get, but it is not nearly enough. It looks like some of the winnings from tycoon. But I have not received the other things I didn't get including over 15K in diamonds.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hi Carissa. Please follow the replied ticket closely and if you do not get a reply within 3 days, PLEASE update the already received mail. Thank you .

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    There was no ticket number. On a positive note, I received this response today:

JUN 06, 2018 | 11:10AM CEST
    R2 Cinney
    replied:
    Greetings Alessandra,
    Thank you for being patient with us. We received reports regarding your tycoon issue from moderator and we’ve reported to the game develop team for individual compensation. It may take some time to calculate. We will keep you updated as soon as we have further information. In the meanwhile, if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know. If you are not hearing from us nor receiving compensation within next 3 working days, please kindly reply to this ticket as a reminder. In case the ticket system might close automatically when no response. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Kind regards,
    The R2Games Team

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello Carissa. Please let me, in PM, the ticket case number/s (if any of the tickets you submitted was replied) and the mail you used to send the tickets. Also, please mention the date/s or the approximate period of time tickets were submitted. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    I still have no answer from the devs. They apparently do not care about their customers.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Hello Carissa. I do not know what the compensation which devs decided to issue was or how valuable or worthy it is. Decision to recharge for the game in terms of being needed or not to do that, it was and it is solely yours, (like it is for each of us, as well). What I can also tell you is that for an individual compensation and coverage of the losses, you have to submit a ticket to support, with proof and documented evidence that you would have occupied a certain place in tycoon, (eg. SS of daily rewards, HE collected and not counted, consume regain, Tree points, etc. and of course, recharges you made that period) and request to be compensated adequately. Even then, it will be devs' decision if compensation is applied or not. Thank you, too, for your patience and waiting.

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    Hi Sidhe,
    Seems there is some server compensation today, but omg, nowhere near anything close to what my losses are. I have yet to recharge since tycoon. If I am not compensated fairly, I will be done recharging for good.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Dear R292720904, it is not mods who reply tickets and it is not mods who apply fixes or issue compensations in game. I am as frustrated and angry as you are when I do not get replies or answers or solutions for the problems you come with in forum. I appreciate your invaluable input but please be so kind and polite and do not call me a liar, that is low even for expressing your frustration and discontent. If you have submitted tickets and they were not replied, it wouldn't be of any help to pick on mods here. Instead of doing that, come with some valid information about the issue you're experiencing so that someone here can help you. Also, please do not spam other players' threads, open or post in your own thread or post in the section specifically created for Discussions and Feed-back. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 06-02-2018, 02:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R292720904
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
    Good morning Carissa. I am deeply sorry for the whole situation, the way it is. I experience the same thing, meaning I got no reply or answer for my daily requests about your tycoon issue (yours, individually, and of the whole server, as well), still I won't give up and insist until I get a reply (or until them or me are getting tired). For now, there is no reply from them and I cannot come with an update or a certain answer . Weekend also started so it is possible I get a sign from them on Monday morning.
    same story submit tiket ...but ther never answer some1 wy u bother to lie?

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning Carissa. I am deeply sorry for the whole situation, the way it is. I experience the same thing, meaning I got no reply or answer for my daily requests about your tycoon issue (yours, individually, and of the whole server, as well), still I won't give up and insist until I get a reply (or until them or me are getting tired). For now, there is no reply from them and I cannot come with an update or a certain answer . Weekend also started so it is possible I get a sign from them on Monday morning.

Leave a comment:

• CarissaAlessandra
    replied
    no answer at all

Leave a comment:

• SkorpyonKC
    replied
    still no answer from devs?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X