Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

KongregateS5 is missing rewards for Navigation King in HOT EVENTS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KongregateS5 is missing rewards for Navigation King in HOT EVENTS

hello,

Server: KongregateS5 is missing the rewards tab for Navigation King

I leveled my Nav King to level 8 and I would like to collect the rewards for that event.

I can see it on my alts in Gamerock and GTA servers but nothing for KongregateS5

I sent ticket in through support tab above game.

Please see attached

IGN: ScarlettRose
    Server: KongregateS5
    Platform: R2games
    Navigation King rewards should be located right below Superwheel Exchange and its not

IGN: ScarlettRose

• trinalplace
    replied
    Hi Sidhe,

Just wanted to inform you that I received my missing sylph "Midnight Blader" through in game mail.

Thank you for following up on my issue, I truly appreciate it.

IGN:ScarlettRose

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    Okay my Alliance Leader reached out to GTA forum Lead MOD and this is what she said.

https://imgur.com/a/5mwZKap

So please, can I have my sylph "Midnight Blader" that I was unable to collect during SS TYCOON because the tab in HOT events was completely missing.

Also sent to R2games support via email.

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    Again you getting confused with SS TYCOON Navigation reward for HOT EVENTS and CS TYCOON Navigation Rewards in HOT EVENTS for the month of July.(omg I tired explain this). Go look at all the SS for Navigation King for SS Tycoon and you will see that I'm missing that sylph. In one of the SS the sylph was the reward and only requirement was a level 8 Navigation King. The
    Beach Bounty costume
    required the 50k recharge reward during SS TYCOON.

https://imgur.com/a/xQgglWn

Right there - page 2 - Midnight Blader sylph for level 8 Navigation King reward
    Right there - page 3 - Beach Bounty costume is the 50k recharge reward

I will wait for the Devs to decide.
    I already got reply on League of Angel FB page where I link them to this post. We let them decide.
    Last edited by trinalplace; 08-02-2019, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    No, I have SS of everything. That sylph you mentioned was not given in my mail. Only resources. I bought my own Shadowstalker long ago when it came out so I don't need another one. I want what I paid for and Sidhe saw it all and was trying to help me get proper comp. before her last day.

This is the SS proof - that sylph was not the 50k recharge prize. The costume was.
    Mail icon has display limitations in 5 items, but mail itself contains more and logs proof that you claimed all of your compensation

Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ Photo20190731133457.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	1989469

As for rest of your claim you will need to clarify it with support, because answer i was given was about 50k recharge requierement.

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    No, I have SS of everything. That sylph you mentioned was not given in my mail. Only resources. I bought my own Shadowstalker long ago when it came out so I don't need another one. I want what I paid for and Sidhe saw it all and was trying to help me get proper comp. before her last day.
    This is the SS proof - that sylph was not the 50k recharge prize. The costume was.

https://imgur.com/a/xQgglWn
    They didn't send me a sylph you mentioned in the compensation. I have proof of that as well. They only gave resources as you can see.

https://imgur.com/a/AsJvk6X

I already replied to R2game through ticket support. I also posted my issue in social media asking others to confirm the Navigation Prize in Hot events for Navigation King on 7/8 - 7/11.2019. We shall see how far up this will go

The Navigation Event that I'm talking about ran through Single Server Tycoon 7/8-7/11/2019. (This EVENT)

The Devs changed the Navigation King rewards for the upcoming CS Tycoon that ran on 7/21-7/26/2019 - that's when they made "Midnight Blader" the 50k dias recharge.

See? if they only took care of my issue promptly before CS tycoon we wouldn't have this mix up. But just follow the SS.
    Last edited by trinalplace; 07-31-2019, 04:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Nope, everything is right. Midnight Blader sylph is for 50k diamonds recharge when you recharged only 30k diamonds, which made you eligible to receive Shadowstalker sylph badge and it was put in compensation and claimed by you.
    Last edited by Alkaris; 07-30-2019, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    They got my compensation wrong

https://imgur.com/a/AsJvk6X

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good evening there. I have replied to you in PM, please check and read there. Will come with news and updates as soon as I get them. Let's hope this is gonna be sorted out.

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    Sidhe,

Just updating you, I haven't received anything from the Devs yet. I have been checking my in game mail everyday.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning. Please read your forum PM. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    Thank you so much Sidhe Appreciate it

The comp has not arrived in my in game mail yet, but I will surely update you and ticket support through email once I see it.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Sidhe
    replied
    Good morning Scarlett, I have reforward your request and issue and it has been pushed towards devs again. Still waiting for a reply from them, which reply I will post here as son as it reaches me. Meanwhile, please keep checking your already replied ticket and update it with a line, so that it is not auto-closed by the system. Thank you.

UPDATE: The reply from CRM is that comp will be sent to you so please, check your in-game mail and let me know when that comp reaches you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 07-17-2019, 12:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    Still nothing yet from the Devs :/

Leave a comment:

• trinalplace
    replied
    Hi Sidhe,

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Devs through R2games support (email). I will let you know if this ever gets resolved.

Thanks for the follow up

Leave a comment:

Working...
X