Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have 2nd place in Ty?o?n, and in the exchanger it was activated for 1st place. I cannot make an exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2nd place in Ty?o?n, and in the exchanger it was activated for 1st place. I cannot make an exchange

[S289] Ravenswood ASTRID I have 2nd place in Ty?o?n, and in the exchanger it was activated for 1st place. I cannot make an exchange

Tycoon Tycoon Tycon

Comment

I have 2nd place in Tycoon. The exchanger is activated only for 1 place. I can not make an exchange

Comment

Good morning. Please come with uncropped (full game screen) screenshots from tycoon, showing you got 2nd place, from Hot Events showing that it is not highlighted the corresponding swap/exchange button, and from your inventory showing you haven't activated the angel (so that it makes possible a manually performed exchange).
        Also, mention what item you want the angel icon you got from tycoon swapped for.
        I would also suggest you to submit a ticket to support, with the same details and screenshots, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 .
        Last edited by Sidhe; 10-15-2020, 10:40 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

screenshots I have more than 2 MB (not sent) Angel received for 2nd place (not activated) I want to change the angel to Scarlet Witch Crest

Comment

Hello. Please post the screenshots here because they are requested for report, I cannot forward any report without these elements. To be able to post screenshots here, please use an external screen capture tool or the app offered by your OS (Lightshot is a very at hand tool and you can create links to your screenshots, which links you can post here after). Also, please submit your request to team via ticket, as I already suggested. Waiting for your screenshots to be posted. Thank you.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

2020-10-16_15-31-06.png 2020-10-16_14-45-06.png 2020-10-16_14-41-52.png I can send links to screenshots

Comment

I contacted technical support and in response to their letter I sent screenshots

Comment

Hello. I am glad you followed suggestion made to you and submitted a ticket to support. Please follow closely the mail you used to submit your ticket, as they might ask you extra details, and also your in-game mail. Please do not activate the angel you got from tycoon, so that they can operate the swap.

Comment

Thank you for participating

Comment

Please also check and note down the ticket number, alocated to it after you were being replied by support, and also let us know when you get the exchange done .
                      Please reconfirm your data details, for report (IGN, server name and number). Thank you.
                      Last edited by Sidhe; 10-18-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X