Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't access to game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    If there's earned rewards missing due to not being able to log in, please send in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support

I was able to load S95 and S100 after letting it sit on the loading screen for a couple minutes. I advise communicating via ticket if still not able to log in at this point. Follow any instructions given, and reply back with if it worked or not.

Leave a comment:

• R265215769
    replied
    Originally posted by Honda6 View Post
    ID honda6
    S95 (ud12)

Hello MemoryLane,

It is true we still can not load the game.I receiced a support email this morning @ 4:16 AM which said, " Again, we're sorry for the inconveniences it may had caused you. The problem that occurred on ud11 and ud12 server bracket are already fixed. Kindly do try to clear up your cache and try again. Have a great day!"

However WE STILL are NOT able to log in please help us and repy to our rquests to lets us know what is being done to fix the log in issue. tyvm PS I am attaching somes captures that show what I say is true the loading issue still exists.
    Hi Honda, its Helenia. I requested in Discord for MemoryLane to reply to us in forums. Hopefully she will

Leave a comment:

• Honda6
    replied
    ID honda6
    S95 (ud12)

Hello MemoryLane,

It is true we still can not load the game.I receiced a support email this morning @ 4:16 AM which said, " Again, we're sorry for the inconveniences it may had caused you. The problem that occurred on ud11 and ud12 server bracket are already fixed. Kindly do try to clear up your cache and try again. Have a great day!"

However WE STILL are NOT able to log in please help us and repy to our rquests to lets us know what is being done to fix the log in issue. tyvm PS I am attaching somes captures that show what I say is true the loading issue still exists.
    char still will not load after support reply ud12 has been fixed

Leave a comment:

• R265215769
    replied
    Hello MemoryLane,

Any kind of update would be better than none please! If devs are off for the weekend could you kindly let us know so we are not wasting our time trying to log in? Our server is still stuck on loading screen for most unless you haven't logged out or refreshed. If still in game not much will load or takes long time to load. HE will not load to collect and that is concerning since i have recharged every day to collect for Homestead Blueprint but have not been able to.
    Thank you for your attention to this matter!
    ud12 (S100) Helenia

Leave a comment:

• Dsdasa
    replied
    Three days in a row I can't play... Will there be any solution for this server side problem?

Leave a comment:

• hondamx6
    replied
    Hello fellow ud12 members hondamx6 here (Elvira666), with some news I copied from a support reply I recently recieved

Hello,

"We apologize for this lag/loading problem on the game. We have already reported this to our developers and they currently fixing this problem. May we ask you to be patient and don't worry, we will do our best to address this problem ASAP. Thank you for understanding."

ref:_00D2v2J3oh._500BV169RL:ref

Hopefully the issue will be fixed soon so hang in there lol
    Last edited by hondamx6; 05-07-2022, 12:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hondamx6
    replied
    honda6
    server S95 (ud12)

Hello memory Lane, As you stated server ud12 was able load and worked just after reset, BUT after 3 hours extreme lag returned and we were not able to open almost anything, including Hot Events, forge, rune, Angels, etc. Eventually I tried to open something and it would not open and showed 100%/100%. It never opened and I was forced to refresh. after refreshing I was unable to load the game. that was around 05:15 AM. Our server time is now 13:06 and we are still unable to log in. I recently cleaned my cache and took a capture to show that it was cleaned and another capture just after cleaning cache of me trying to log in but it not loading. Please help resolve this issue asap. I will also attach a capture showning recent support emails since we had server maintenance on the 13th, It is quite alarming all the issues we have had and have not received any compensation for. ty again for your assistance
    cache just cleaned failure to load char capturer @11:53 server time support tickets history sence maintenance on the 13th our server has been extremely unstable

Leave a comment:

• Dsdasa
    replied
    Hi MemoryLane!

Is there any news about ud12? Still can't access to game since yesterday. It's the same, simply doesn't load in. Stuck at 100%.

Leave a comment:

• dagoscherte
    replied
    server s355 no arena,no team arena

Leave a comment:

• R265215769
    replied
    ud12 is not loading anything and if refresh you can't get back in the game it stays on the loading screen. I hope this is fixed today. I am in a 5 day recharge to get homestead print but wasn't able to access hot events to collect for yesterday so not sure if I should do the recharge for the day.
    Helenia ud12

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    We were told ud11 and ud12 were up 4 hours ago. We're keeping an eye out for further reports, but please be sure to include server numbers.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I tried to enter the game but I could not, it does not load

Leave a comment:

• Honda6
    replied
    ty MemoryLane for your assistance. I will add some capture in case that will help. one showing char not loading and a couple trying to open angels. I have captures of hot eventsand forge not opening if needed. NOTE my char was loged many hours ago, and I never refreshe is why I can take in game captures. If I log out I am sure I will not be able to log back in. ty again for forwarding our server issues. honda6 s95 aka ud12
    char will not load ater waiting hours angels will not open angels still will not open after seven minutes
    Last edited by Honda6; 05-06-2022, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    ud11 and ud12 are unstable today. This has been forwarded.

Leave a comment:

• R265215769
    replied
    Yes been trying for over 3 hours now

Leave a comment:

Working...
X