Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server War Bugs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 102 Coolbay
    IGN QueenKuNika

I lost lot of honors, I mined 450 and 30 kills. CS not ended but suddenly said done and I receive nothing. Im sure I supposed to rank at least top 3!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS BUG.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	1691592

Name:	CS BUG2.JPG
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1691593

and bye bye bonus? CS always troubled whenever you have cross server slaughter event!
    Last edited by QueenKuNika; 07-21-2014, 09:46 PM.
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

• I was able to join earlier but now i'm getting msg "Battlefield does not exist"
      S153 Zephyr's Rage

Name:	cs.jpg
Size:	623.2 KB
ID:	1691629

And here i thought i was quick to post a bug.After i posted about bug i managed to join queue allright, lol

Name:	cs2.jpg
Size:	536.4 KB
ID:	1691631

Name:	cs4.jpg
Size:	505.6 KB
ID:	1691632
      Last edited by Cassiopeia[S153]; 07-22-2014, 09:41 AM.
      IGN: Cassiopeia
      Guild: Your Fate
      Server: [S153] Zephyr's Rage

Comment

• Ok now i have also enough this buggy game in last week in cs tc gauntlet my screen freeze in mid of game each day few times. Sometimes i got in chat message that connection is lost but my internet access work normal because all other pages are working. Sometimes i dont get message about connection but game stop working. If i refresh page i cant enter in cs and new countdown begin, if i leave cs sometimes can enter sometimes not if i stay in cs i cant do nothing and after 2 or more minutes i got screen that i lost or win battle, but sometimes i get reward in other case not etc.

Comment

• CS bug 4 day already zzzzzzzz in s(ub1)Click image for larger version

Name:	p.png
Size:	376.1 KB
ID:	1691672

Comment

• Hi got to solo in cs today idk why, and im not complaing cus i can get 1st place but it just boring doing alone

Server: 71 - Nibelung
            Ingame Name: Mimi

Name:	error-cs.jpg
Size:	278.5 KB
ID:	1691699

Comment

• Can't play LoA

why i can't play LoA my server say this

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
              If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
              If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

plaeae help to repair that.

Comment

• I only get credit for a few of my assists in cross server battles.... It say's I get the assists but never gets credited.... Then I get like 9th, 14th, 20th places..... Should be ranked higher in the battles if I got the credits....

Comment

• hi all ...
                  i´m playing on server S204 Floating city and all time i can Join queue but it doesn´t find a game . here a photo where u can can see what i meaning i take it many times nothing is coming up. hope u can find the mistake

Name:	cs doesn´t work.png
Size:	736.6 KB
ID:	1691843

Comment

• is anyone else having issues with your respawn counter getting stuck at 1 second and having to leave the battle and reenter to continue??

Comment

• As the above post said im also on S204 and it keeps queuing hardly ever finds a matchup please fix this thank you.

Comment

• hi new server (207) cant collect CS rewards and cant join another one (lost and event rewards) 2 days now ...cant do screen shot so plz if u can help with this..Alexander server 207 Vaporous Citadel

Comment

• 204 - Floating CIty has a bug in Cross Server. We queue for 25 min and nothing happend...we did more times and no match was found. A lot of ppl got same problem on this server. Do something about that !!!!!!!

Comment

• Yes what Haica said is right to make things a bit more clear whenever i tried to play cross server in vampire skin it kept queuing but as soon as i choose werewolf skin and started queue it worked i was able to do it 4 times in one day please look into this issue i am also from S204 The Floating City.

Comment

• Hello!!

Server NO. : S207
                              IGN: Kyuhyun
                              Short Description: cannot claim my rewardClick image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_11.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	294.7 KB
ID:	1691982
                              Screenshot:

Comment

• Again it says "Battlefield does not exist"...

s54- Dark Outpost
                                phoenix

Comment

Working...
                                X