Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a suggestion for the devs, haven't had a cs match in better then 1 month now, given the obvious benefits of running a cs, here I mean the emblems, perhaps you can change the currency to buy the emblems from honor, which we can't get, to gold, which we do have, seeing as how you can't ever get around to fixing the problem, no matter how many people send you tickets or post in the forums!!!

Comment

• Cant join cross server war on [S305] Blighted Vale due to it being greyed out.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	424.9 KB
ID:	1724971

Comment

• Server NO. :S32
        IGN:CALYPSO
        Short Description: CS not working

I cant enter cross server war last 2 months. still can't get cross server to go past the queing screen, runs 30 mins then stalls then back to 30 min queing. I sent ticked 4 times. still no solution.

Screenshot:Click image for larger version

Name:	CS NOT WORKING2.jpg
Size:	559.0 KB
ID:	1725142

Comment

• Ub34 after merge no more cs.more than one month -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkLadyCam View Post
            Ub34 after merge no more cs.more than one month -_-
            I will check if theres an update.
            to file a ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
              I will check if theres an update.
              Ty i hope will be fixed soon

Comment

• Why are you guys so incompetent? We have this problem about joining CS and you did nothing at all!! You keep blaming GTArcade for these mess. Do you want us to complain to GTArcade? Be responsible and shame on you all!! Be responsible and fix CS. If you can do nothing then at least compensate us on a daily basis.

Comment

• really you want take joke about us?2 months without cs and still not fixed and put event for it?
                  Ub34 still without cs

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	1725393

Comment

• Server NO. :S245
                    IGN:Nguyenvy
                    Short Description: CS not working

I cant enter cross server war last 2 months. still can't get cross server to go past the queing screen, runs 30 mins then stalls then back to 30 min queing. I sent ticked. still no solution.

Comment

• S301 Silver Heath,

CS don't work since 3MOnth now !!!
                      For everyone even if we ALL apply at the same time... please correct it ..

Comment

• Just because you can get in doesn't mean everyone can get in. Take note the people complaining here are queuing for months. What do you mean by it works fine when a lot of us can't get in? Sure some can get in which includes you but it doesn't justify that it isn't broken.

Comment

• Anyone else having CS problems where people 5-6m+ BR lower than you can kill you only in CS but in other PvP they can't kill you? And they have no buffs from dying multiple times...

Comment

• I wish they would fix this, we are missing out on so many rewards. Mentor told us when the server was new that it would be fixed...still waiting, still queuing daily for hour after hour and still no battle. S321
                            Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be afraid of.

Comment

• I guess no one reads this thread.....
                              Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be afraid of.

Comment

• Cannot even get to join...it has been 3-4 weeks...queuing every day...nothing...clock just runs out!

Comment

Working...
                                X